The Nitty Gridity of My Life

The Nitty Gridity of My Life

A Story by tiara latrice
"

My life in my own words (the best).

"

I developed my love of writing from my love of reading, I remember laying in bed reading all night then falling fast to sleep imagining my own ideas of what I read. My imagination to this day is very powerful. To this day I have the tendency to not “accept” anything I write unless it makes me feel something inside. I have grown to understand this quality is helpful because it pushes me to write to my best potential. Writing is the only thing I criticize this much in my life. (It’s a gold lining to it as you can tell.)

Writing helps me escape from problems that have developed in my life. By saying ‘I developed’ gives me a since of responsibility on how my life has been and how it turns out. I strongly believe in the saying “You determine your own destiny” As a child I was sheltered at home, at school I forced my self into a shell, scared to do something wrong, I was plain terrified of the consequences. I cared this mentality until I was 24 years old; actually I’m still working on this. Because of my mind set of “cutting off those who have hurt me” I suffered in my own kin and disowned my love of writing, also cutting my activity of reading too.

I currently write poetry to explain my feelings; I have plenty of ideas for stories. I am excited to say after my drought I have finally be connected back to my love. To be honest I write because its something I love to, eventually my dream is to become a full time writer and even be apart of  a support group for writers. For the past few years I have been working doing things I despised of to make a quick dollar….Everybody I’m sure will love being paid to do the things they love, I’m working to make it my reality.

© 2011 tiara latrice


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 26, 2011
Last Updated on April 29, 2011
Tags: life story, story, The Nitty Gridity of My Life
Previous Versions

Author

tiara latrice
tiara latrice

Saint Louis, MO



About
20 Something Year old Writer, Experimental, Non-Perfect, Non-Traditional more..

Writing