New love

New love

A Poem by Timber Swindell
"

This poem is about a girl that has been with a few guys and she thigh she loved but them but then she met this boy. A boy that made her heart melt and her mind slow down and think.

"
I fell in love with everything about you. My heart melts when ever I think about you. You are my complete other half that I can't live without. You keep my pure and happy. I can't express how much I appreciate your kindness and respect. I love you. Not like I find you cute love. But I feel like I could live the rest of my life with you type of love. The type of love that falls for personality not look. The type of love that falls for respect not physical things. I find myself falling deeper into this new love everyday and I never want to turn back. Not now not ever. Today. Is a fresh start and I can't help but to find myself deeper in this love then I've ever been. I don't like you. I don't love you. I need you. Without I can't function. Without you my life would complete start over. You are my one and only and not only am in a deep pit of love for you I'm in a deep pit of need for you and no one can ever change that.

© 2014 Timber Swindell


Author's Note

Timber Swindell
First draft

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was my first draft I wrote it at like 1 in the morning on New Year's Eve 😂😂😂

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2014
Last Updated on January 3, 2014
Tags: Love, poem, boy, girl, new love, read, deep, you

Author