I will

I will

A Story by Yuhai_Yuki

My story based on my true life, I hate my moms side of the family, reasons why I hate them is!

1. They talk s**t behind my family backs
2. They go snooping my families stuff
3. Ask for too much money from my mom DUDE WERE POOR TOO
4. There selfish, rotten, cold hearted, and full of HATRED

They call me stupid for not getting a recommendation to a smart school, my BFF(Cousin) got it, yeah that doesn’t mean I should have one too! She deserves it, her life is sad! Im proud she got in it, im happy she got it! Life shouldn’t be always spoiled! Its gotta be hard always! ALWAYS HARD NO MATTER WHAT! I just hate my family so much, look what they have done to my family, were now poor! My moms side of the family calls me stupid! Their stupid! At least I don’t do drugs, or drink! They even calling me s**t just to go to my BFFs house a lot (Cousin). That is not s****y, its called friendship of happiness, they don’t have a heart for anyone expect for themselves, my aunts and uncles only care about their wife, husband, or the girlfriends or boyfriends! I mean really! Care about your family instead of love! I bet when I grow up they wont even care about their family anymore! All they care is their most belove person, I mean dude! Give some love to your family too! You know what? Erase all of that! They call me stupid! They even called me spoiled just because I complain a lot! Hey! My life is busy I work hard to get my future bright like what I dreamed about in the future, if your trying to say negitave words to me, it wont work because I have a cousin who feels that pain to! She knows what to say and when to say it! Someday when I have money, a car, and a job, I will say all of these words to them! I don’t care if I get gossip about me in the family, because I will tell them everything what they have done to me! I learned in my past that what they have done to me was just lies, and those lies has becomes sins into them, once you do that sin it can never be erased! I know everything about the lies now! I feel so stupid! Someday I will be a strong, healthy girl, smart girl, and a brave girl. I will be able to face anything, anywhere from time to beyond no matter what! If I am called all of those words, s**t, b***h, w***e from my moms side of the family, I don’t care, because its not gonna hurt me and will never hurt me ever! I will stand up to them ONE DAY I WILL!

© 2013 Yuhai_Yuki


Author's Note

Yuhai_Yuki
all of these are based on my life

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are just terribly awesome. I can sense your emotion in this, your anger. You expressed very well what they do to you. And, hey, having a recommendation to a smart school and getting in is nerve-racking. I almost failing.
[And if ya are confused, I am her BFF (Cousin)]
100/100!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yuhai_Yuki

11 Years Ago

TRUE SHE IS! XD
Ontokki

11 Years Ago

Lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013

Author

Yuhai_Yuki
Yuhai_Yuki

CA



About
Welcome to My profile, I am an Otaku, if you dont know what that means, it means I LOVE ANIME VERY MUCH! I also love making books, sometimes i cant think what to write, so please give me some times to.. more..

Writing
Help... Help...

A Poem by Yuhai_Yuki