I Will Walk On

I Will Walk On

A Story by Yuhai_Yuki

Have you ever seen the girl who just stand there and watched everyone laughed? Smiling? I was that girl, I wanted to be in the crowd, but i was pushed out of the crowd, I was confused with a world like this. There will be this one horrifying moment I will always remember, and it will be that girl who pushed my pants down in class, if you think its funny. Go ahead and laugh. Until that day, I wanted to kill myself, but I lived through those pain and sorrow, I was like a little boy sitting on swings watching the crowd, while I cry to myself. Until I got to 3rd grade, everything was still in pain, but I decided to put a smile on, every time i put that smile on, it was like it was a mask. A mask that could not just stop smiling, I kept smiling and will smile, I will keep that mask on because if i take out that smile, than the pain and the sorrow in the mask will come out and start to jump out. I will keep on smiling no matter what, I lived through a lie in my life with that mask on, I would take that mask out when im with my parents or my BFF, because they keep all my emotions too, they have all felt the pain i went through too, but my mom I and I have felt pain before, she was bullied, hit, smacked, and she worked hard to get a life, thanks to her, I lived in this cruel world, but as long as I have my family and my BFF, I will keep on living no matter what, because when theres a day im with the people I love, I feel like im in a world full of happiness instead of and hatred. My BFF knows how it feels to hold tears in, when I try to do it, it hurts so much, but I make myself hold it in, My BFF is the one who I adore too, she is strong, but shy like me, were like sisters, but from another world, when shes far away, theres a wall between us, it feels like we cant  talk to each other, we could only text to each other, but... is that more better than seeing her? I dont know how i lived through pain, but i still have more pain and sorrows to go, as I walk to the path of my future, I know I will get my heart crushed, I will cry, or I will feel more pain, but as long as the people I care and love lives forever, than I will too...

© 2013 Yuhai_Yuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh Gods, you know how to make something sound very, very emotional! -sniffs- Awesome job. Keep up the good work!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yuhai_Yuki

11 Years Ago

Lol thank you very much
Ontokki

11 Years Ago

No problem. ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013

Author

Yuhai_Yuki
Yuhai_Yuki

CA



About
Welcome to My profile, I am an Otaku, if you dont know what that means, it means I LOVE ANIME VERY MUCH! I also love making books, sometimes i cant think what to write, so please give me some times to.. more..

Writing
Help... Help...

A Poem by Yuhai_Yuki