The Moon Princess and The Human

The Moon Princess and The Human

A Story by Yuhai_Yuki
"

A fake story I made, hope it sounds real ^^

"
Long ago, the princess met a human, a human who was kind, who warmed everyone with his smile, the princess felt in love with the human, but she was worried that the gods and goddesses would find out that she had fell in love with the human, it is told that if a god or a goddess falls in love with a human will be locked in a place for many and many years until the gods and goddess decides they have learned their sins. The moon princess did not follow the rules, she broke the rules without being noticed by the gods and goddesses, she planned to tell the human that she loved him when the moon is full, until than, she tried to spent more time with the human instead of helping the gods and goddesses, one day, the moon princesses father was suspicious with the moon princess, the moon princesses father decided to spy on his daughter, when he spied on his daughter, he caught the moon princess dressed as a villager, talking to a human. The father was angry, he came and caught the moon princess arm, the moon princess was scared, she was shocked, when he told her to go back home, she yelled and said "no!". When she did not listen to his father, the father showed her true form to the human, the human saw the moon princess true form, his face was amazed and full of shocks. The moon princess tears started to come out, but when it did, the human dried her tears and said," Your beautiful with your true form, but why did you hide it..?" The moon princess started to cry more and said," Because..  It is against the rules for me to fall in love with a human, I hid my true form away so no one will notice it is me, but now, I am discovered." The human couldnt say any words, when he was about to say his words, the father killed the human, when the human died, his smile was still beautiful, the moon princess was shocked, she cried more. She told her father to tell the gods and goddess to make her disappear and bring back the human she loved, the father yelled at her saying no, the moon princess was crying wishing for the human she loved to come back alive, "The world is cruel and is full of hatred... Why...why?!" She cried on her bed, she couldnt stop crying, when it was night, it was the full moon, when she looked at the moon, she was thinking about the human, she couldnt stop thinking about how much she loved the human, the moon princess decided to go to the devil to ask him to grant her wish to make the human alive, her exchange for the wish was giving her soul to the devil, the devil said yes, as she gave her soul to him, he granted the moon princess wish, when her wish came true, the human came back. When it was the next day, the father was shocked that the moon princess had sell her soul to the devil to grant her wish, the father was full of guilt, he wish he could go back to time and did what her daughter wished for, but it was too late. When he lost his daughter, he felt sorry for killing the human, so he promised to watch the human to be safe, when the human came back alive, his memories of the moon princess had to disappear, the next day, the humans life was the same as usual without the princess, the next day was always the same, until that day, the story about the moon princess and the human will be remembered.

© 2013 Yuhai_Yuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw, what a story. Sad, though, when the human died. But aw, still romantic and sad and a good story that shows that anyone will do anything when they're madly in love. Prfect job!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yuhai_Yuki

11 Years Ago

thnx
Ontokki

11 Years Ago

No prob

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 26, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013

Author

Yuhai_Yuki
Yuhai_Yuki

CA



About
Welcome to My profile, I am an Otaku, if you dont know what that means, it means I LOVE ANIME VERY MUCH! I also love making books, sometimes i cant think what to write, so please give me some times to.. more..

Writing
Help... Help...

A Poem by Yuhai_Yuki