Dreams....

Dreams....

A Story by Yuhai_Yuki

As I close my eyes, I am into the world of dreams, full of weird stuff that amuses me, when I am in my dream, I feel like its my other life, the life of happiness, when I open my eyes, the dream is gone, I feel like everything in my dream was just all a lie, I wish someday my dreams could be real, I wish I could live in it. A dream like this is beautiful than anything I have ever done, I wish to live in my dreams, because the real world is just nothing to me, the real world is my nightmare, the real world is full of hatred and pain, when the pain and hatred is gone, the nightmare will soon turn into a dream.... but that will never come true, because no one never learns to stop the hatred or the pain, it'll just come in anytime, why cant nightmares ever die? Why cant it stop? Why cant it be like the dream i had, I would always wish to close my eyes when ever i want to go into the world of happiness, but I would never be allowed to close my eyes. Only at night, why cant i just sleep until I end the dream? Why is the dream endless? Why cant the dream come true? Why ...? When ever I finish reading a book, makes me wonder how will it be if I was in it, life is mysterious, and will be no matter what. As I keep on walking in the nightmare, I shall learn and find all the answers to my questions, until than. I shall walk on the path of the wishes I wanted.

© 2013 Yuhai_Yuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013

Author

Yuhai_Yuki
Yuhai_Yuki

CA



About
Welcome to My profile, I am an Otaku, if you dont know what that means, it means I LOVE ANIME VERY MUCH! I also love making books, sometimes i cant think what to write, so please give me some times to.. more..

Writing
Help... Help...

A Poem by Yuhai_Yuki