That girl...

That girl...

A Story by Yuhai_Yuki

She looks at the computer, she has fun in the world of technologies instead of the world shes living in. She says everything she does causes pain, hatred, and CAOS. She wishes to die but she doesnt want to die at the same time. She says "It will be more useless to kill myself because i'll still remember the pain. If I just move on than it will disappear." She was the girl who would put a smile on herself to hide her pain and sadness. She was the girl who remembered her sad memories. She just wishes someday to disappear from this world. Someday... someday she will stand to those who hurt her feelings. She wanted to show those peoples who she really was. She wanted to show her true feelings. She wanted to let out all her anger to those who made her cry, but all she did was just stand in the crowd. Where everyone was blocking her way. She wanted to blend in the crowd, to be unknown. Like a wall while everyone is just passing the wall. She looks at the sky, thinks about how the world was made. She wonders how would everyone act if she dies. She wishes to never have friends because it'll just make her more sad. She regrets all the stuff she has done. The girl has many wishes... that girl had many dreams but it will just disappear because everyone said she will never make it. She was laughed at because she wasnt smart as her family. She wished to be smart, pretty, and to stop wearing glasses because she says it'll just make her more ugly, but her only one wish is to disappear from this world she hates.... That girl... is me.

© 2013 Yuhai_Yuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013

Author

Yuhai_Yuki
Yuhai_Yuki

CA



About
Welcome to My profile, I am an Otaku, if you dont know what that means, it means I LOVE ANIME VERY MUCH! I also love making books, sometimes i cant think what to write, so please give me some times to.. more..

Writing
Help... Help...

A Poem by Yuhai_Yuki