Devine Rant

Devine Rant

A Poem by tori_writer
"

If god (or at least what I believe to be god) were to see us now, I think this is what he would say.

"
"The humans go about their little lives, with nothing on their minds besides what is for dinner. Ignorant people, they see everything, and yet the do not observe simple clues laid out, in the obvious. They do not see the end, as they might call it. They might say the end of the world, but they are mistaken. But while they call it the end, others say the beginning. For the earth itself will not die out any time soon. What they fail to understand is that their own species will die off not to far. They destroy their own planet. They should not be surprised when a new stage of evolution will take their place, adapted to the smog and heat that their predecessors created. They will be a chapter in a history book. While, what they say are abominations, will be growing up and growing old and surviving the end." The man spoke to his dear brother, they had both grown old with time and now simply watched as reality unfolded before them.

© 2014 tori_writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on March 25, 2014
Last Updated on March 25, 2014

Author

tori_writer
tori_writer

Frisco, TX



About
I'm really just an amateur and I'm not that great, any feedback would be excellent and I would highly appreciate it. more..

Writing
Bad Men Bad Men

A Poem by tori_writer


If Only If Only

A Poem by tori_writer