The Love Of My Grandma

The Love Of My Grandma

A Story by Denise Renee Sloan
"

It is about my grandma passing.

"

My grandma had passed one year ago on August nineteen. And I have missed her a lot. She was a woman who was always going to places on her own, but in her last days of her life she couldn't walk. And it hurt me so much to see her like that. She had to go to a home, where she died, and it hurt to see her in that home. Her, daughter my mother couldn't take care of her, because she is sick too. But, when my grandma passed, I saw her before she died. And I will never forget the way my grandma looked at me that day. Her favorite food was corn on the cob and I had brought her some, and I new something wasn't right with her. She couldn't use her hands to eat the corn she told me. Then my mother called on the phone to talk to her, and she told her that she couldn't use her hands, so my mother wanted to talk to me on the phone. She told me that she was dying. After she finish her corn, I left her, and I said I love you grandma, and she looked at like she wasn't going to to see me again. I went home and my grandma died at eight-fiftteen Wed. night.

© 2010 Denise Renee Sloan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I Had written that story last year. when my grandma died!!! I just joined up again!! I really love the story I wrote!! I miss her a lot!!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2010
Last Updated on August 23, 2010

Author

Denise Renee Sloan
Denise Renee Sloan

Pittsbugh, PA



About
I am 50th years old and love to write. I am working on my first novel. I have written some short stories, about things that I have in enjoyed in my passed. I have Cerebral Palsy, but I wasn't born wit.. more..