Some Of My Favorite Things To Do In Las Vegas

Some Of My Favorite Things To Do In Las Vegas

A Story by Thomas
"

From the Rat Pack to the Oceans gang, Las Vegas has been the backdrop to many great stories and the mere mention of the city can conjure up great image

"
Once you have arrived at the city that never sleeps there is no shortage of things to do in Las Vegas including a trip to see the Fremont Street Experience and all the canopy covered area is a must see.

This combination of vintage Las Vegas and modern technology provides a lively party, held along the main thoroughfare in downtown Vegas. The Viva Vision canopy and light show towers 90 feet above the ground and spans the length of five football fields. The lighted ceiling features more than 12 million LED modules and a 555,000-watt sound system.

Enjoy the Entertainment Under the Viva Vision Canopy

Take in the entertainment on one of three stages along the pedestrian only street or simply wander along blocks of hotels, casinos, and shops that provide the list of Things to do in Las Vegas. There are many talented artists and musicians sharing their craft and you might see your favorite celebrities as brilliant character actors join the tourists on the street that connected the Plaza Hotel on one end and the Neonopolis shopping mall on the other.

Just below the Viva Vision canopy at the top of a platform is the Flightlinez at Fremont Street Experience. You can zoom at speeds up to 30 miles per hour on one of the four lines that are each 800 feet in length.

Travel Up And Down the Las Vegas Strip For $7 A Day

Visitors can take in everything the Las Vegas strip has to offer for only $7 for a 24 hour bus pass. Hop on and off the bus that runs up and down the four mile route of the awe-inspiring collection of grand hotels, casinos, shopping malls restaurants and nightclubs. There are many other things to do in Las Vegas including the attractions along the Las Vegas strip, which is lined with some of the most interesting characters, all willing to pose for photo.

If you have a comfortable pair of shoes and a couple of strong legs, then you may enjoy walking because each of the hotels along the Vegas Strip great shows and displays to attract tourists at no cost and very much worth the time it takes to walk through them.

Each of the hotels hosts its own version of a 24-hour Las Vegas party with the dazzling lights and bells of the slots and the seductive beauty of the tables. Mood lighting and large patterned carpets add to the ambience and in the miles of great places to visit, the following are a few of our favourites.

At the south end of the famed Las Vegas strip, we stayed at the Tropicana. With 1,375 newly renovated suites, the attraction for us was the tropical feel to the pool area where visitors can wind down in a surrounding that was reminiscent of a poolside paradise in Mexico.

Across Las Vegas Blvd from our weekend home and right next door to the pyramid shaped Luxor Hotel is the Excalibur Hotel and its royal accommodations that look more like Disney’s castle than King Arthur’s when it is lit up against the Vegas night. Their 2000 rooms all have a touch of the classic castle-theme.

Reproductions of Manhattan Skyline and Paris Eiffel Tower Only Part Of The Great Scenery

The remarkable reproduction of the immense Manhattan skyline behind the replica of the New York Harbor and a 150 foot model of the Statue of Liberty, New York, New York is the 2024 room, four-star hotel with a full size roller coaster that drags riders up to a top height of 203 feet before dropping back down 144 feet through a crazy ride of corkscrews, loops and the exhilarating, 180-degree heartline spiral on a train that is designed to look like New York cabs..

Just down the street, the Fountains of Belagio are the mesmerizing show of water, music and lights. Each of the complex water shows is unique and amazing and set in a 9-acre manmade lake.

Across from the gorgeous water show and next door to Planet Hollywood where the mall features a scene from Greece complete with a thundershower every hour for visitors is the reproduction of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel. Guests of the hotel enter through the Arc de Triomphe and stroll past the Louvre and at the end of the day, star gaze from the top of the tower itself. Guestrooms at Paris Las Vegas feature French-inspired furniture and decadent marble bathrooms

With 3348 rooms, Caesars Palace is the four star hotel with the Roman Empire as its theme is also the home of the popular and luxurious Forum Shops mall.

Las Vegas Defiantely Requires A Look

It took us a half century to make our first visit to Las Vegas and we'll be back much sooner. Even afer spending four full days wandering up and down the Las Vegas Strip, shopping in the outlet malls and enjoying Freement Street Experience, we still didn't see everything the city that never sleeps has to offer. We had a great time and certainly recommend the trip.

© 2019 Thomas


Author's Note

Thomas
My name is Thomas Madison, I'm student and developer web sites, like william hill review and I like writing useful and interesting articles in this sphere. I hope that this article can help you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your desire, excitement, and aspiration are heard, go www.1depositcasinonz.com . Try your luck and share your emotions. Don't forget who risks wins.

Posted 1 Year Ago


I like your view of Las Vegas. I live in in the middle of nowhere in Nevada but I love Vegas. The casinos, the lights, the excitement when the holidays come in.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2019
Last Updated on January 29, 2019
Tags: things-to-do, vegas, las vegas, favorite, travel

Author

Thomas
Thomas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
My name is Thomas Madison, I'm student and developer web sites and I like writing useful and interesting articles in this sphere. I also like football and I am always going to play with friends. I dre.. more..