Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
we both are alike

we both are alike

A Story by Tomas
"

Word story of the reflection in my mirror accompany the picture here. By the way, the same pattern is used in all posts on my blog- as art colors so the words want to be heard and compete with each other for your attention.

"

 

I looked around and set back in awe towards the beauty of my surroundings. Everything looked so fine. The posters left no place for the doubt – the inspiring statement “You may trust in yourself” was written everywhere I went.  Yet the shouts “You are worthy of better living!” were ringing everywhere too. I even didn’t mention the day’s arrival to the sunset.

 
Show your love for the Earth through art!
OK. Have a look at all the above on a web You are welcomed to my art gallery too.
 

There are lots of awe inspiring rants. They all challenge us to the action. Our Earth should blossom out already, but we face the reality that grieves us and warns.  Why do the nice longings for peace end with nothing? 

 

I hope of my success to reach the passersby, but would they be awakened, or just disturbed by the brawler? People have the right for the rest – they are going to work. Meanwhile I … what do I do in the concrete? 

 

… I’m the jobless because of my health state, but I’m not left to die on a road – There is no hope for my recovery (plus people with the psychiatric disorders have no place in the world of the healthy and prosperous), but I have the caring family… in other words, everything should look OK in the life of the dependant, but the complaints for my financial impotence (I can’t allow myself such luxury as the purchasing of the domain for my website, for example) shadow the words of gratitude for remaining alive in spite of all. And so on and on – I’m receiving the wonderful feedback, but I didn’t sell anything.

 

Dear bloggers, sorry for my guilelessness that put you in horror of my thanklessness… I just wanted apply my nice theories to practice, and the need for talking produced the fly in the ointment once again.

On the other hand, the weeping above will reach not many ear (my blog has no subscribers). Thus am I not the luckiest guy? My shame is hidden well. And that’s obvious - as I looked at a mirror, my selfish heart was totally covered with the fashionable suit.

 
 

Word story of the reflection in my mirror accompany the picture here. By the way, the same pattern is used to all posts on my blog- as art colors so the words want to be heard and compete with each other for your attention.

© 2008 Tomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thomas! Hello my friend~
Hope your still on here???
Wonderful story created by your insiteful mind!
Missed Ya! Huggies V

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 24, 2008

Author

Tomas
Tomas

Klaipeda, Lithuania



About
I was born in 1955 in Lithuania and have started to grow, but serious head trauma mixed typical order of events in 1974. My head bones were broken, I had walked on the edge of the death then, but the .. more..