Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Methods to Collect the Antique Watch

The Methods to Collect the Antique Watch

A Stage Play by tondy
"

The collection of watch always is an instant popular topic not only in the past but also nowadays. The collectors become so active when they find somewhere to auction the antique watch.

"


The collection of watch always is an instant popular topic not only in the past but also nowadays. The collectors become so active when they find somewhere to auction the antique watch. With regard to the method to collect antique watch, I can ensure that most of people will think of the auction house. Is it right? But if you are a collector of them, do you have any idea that which auction house is quite reliable for you to purchase? And there are other methods to collect the luxury watch? If you have a big knowledge about all the questions, you must be a professional collector of watch. About the auction house, here I give some reliable to you guys.
First, the Antiquorum auction house. It is a Swiss auction house which was set up by Osvaldo Patrizzi in 1974. And it is the leader of the auction house all over the world so it has many brands in many countries and cities. Due to its reputation, you can trust in it.
Second, the Christie’s auction house. It is the oldest art auction house in the world and was set up in 1776 with a long history. In addition, it also has many brands in the world.
Third, the Sotheby’s auction house. It was set up in London, Britain on March, 1744 and also has a very long history. Its business consists of many aspects. So if you go to this auction, maybe you can find out one antique watch you like.
And there still are other methods to collect. The way is going to the pawnshop. In general, there is at least one high-reputation pawnshop in a city. If you are interested in the antique watch, you can take part in it. Sometimes, maybe you can discover some beautiful jewelry by chance. If you have some other methods, please share with me. Now, I have to share the antique butterfly quartz pocket watch to you guys. Through its look, we can know that it is antique, but it does not mean that it is a real antique watch for the collector. It is perfectly suitable for those who are fancy on the antique watch but have not enough money to buy a real one. So you think so?

© 2015 tondy


Author's Note

tondy
It is perfectly suitable for those who are fancy on the antique watch but have not enough money to buy a real one. So you think so?

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on August 14, 2015
Last Updated on August 14, 2015
Tags: luxury watch, antique butterfly quartz pocket

Author

tondy
tondy

usa, Antarctica



About
People say I am active and lively.I have lots of hobbies. I like basketball very much.I always play basketball with my friends.Because it makes me healthy.I hope I can play in the school team one d.. more..

Writing