captionless

captionless

A Story by tooba ahmed
"

Serves to catharsis

"
I fell to the trap,to the venous trap of phosphoric biasness that had some long kept wrath against my garnishing love for equity,residing neighbouring to her. Oblivious of her cunning grudge; hidden afraid behind the curtains of her incenting,inviting trinketed drawing room where I stepped in trance of witnessing a world ever unknown to me,to spend my hours of leisure in the intellectual fraternity of her that had ever astonished me with its surprising musings exported perhaps from the forests of Xanadu, so that I may explore the beauty reflected through her intellectuality that perhaps world would have oversight to flash upon.....amid such fabrications knit by the wool of optimism, I couldn't sense that the fancies of chandelier got a bit dusted just when she served the tea as was at the moment attending the ceremony of greeting adieu to my conscious along with her startlingly lavish impression standing behind me...Breathing my last how do I confess and retrospect towards those stinging moments of my ignorance I got inclined to, when she was enthroning before me with all her grace focused on to adfect me with her compelling eyes accompanied by her occult smile, adding to the sips of venome melted tea having half tea spoon of brown sugar and sprinkled scobs of sulphur dissolving slowly in the bottom of my cup, casting anaesthesia to my aesthetics, eventually ending at paralysing them........she was still smiling when I conjured myself to get out of that demonised domain but this time those very embellished rampets at the enterance were not mirroring invitation to her yet they managed to hid the reflection of the moment when I fell to their cradle to drag myself out..

© 2016 tooba ahmed


Author's Note

tooba ahmed
Looking forward to the reviews suggesting more sublime additions

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on November 19, 2016
Last Updated on November 19, 2016
Tags: mood, self-exploration, mystic, journey, conscious

Author

tooba ahmed
tooba ahmed

Islamabad , Asia, Pakistan



About
Yet to discover more..