A Plead

A Plead

A Story by Spat Queen

So now I suppose I am supposed to write something you can feel.

Well ,to serve what purpose.?

When I think about what you think about when you think about me do you want to know what comes to mind? Besides zombies, it’s the absence of “that“ human connection. When you think about a person you have a bond with on a soul level there is always something missing when I want to drag you into it and I don’t know what continues to compel me to do so aside from the obvious. When the world becomes silent and dark and the volume button is permanently lost scribbles an squables snakes and serpents it all becomes the same word. All the aromas that once tantalized the  senses all become the same fragrance.

So when you think about what matters, and you dismiss the notion for something more immediate I want to place an image in your mind, just for a spell.

Do it to do it. Don’t do it for the sake of naught. You want more you want more you are always wanting more from me and when do I ever get mine. When do I ever get my image. The one I intend to take with me of you.

Well, I know you know what eternity is for. If I may request one of us from you, let me be your zombie of choice. Your pet zombie. The one you write about with affection and a part of you winks a little when your reminded of how I looked to you when you needed that inspiration. Just think of it this way when you get stuck on it. When a woman tries to impress you she puts on a little lip color, her eyes shine she smells like money her skin is smooth. She practices a walk a talk and even a presentation that is traditionally pleasing, but the thing you never wanted to admit to yourself, to everyone else was the draw that caught you off guard.

Everyday you watched as a piece of her body fell off. With each addition to the monstrosity and grotesque phantom off her physique; the more disgusted you became by the shear dread it was to keep your eyes open when she was in sight the more you wanted to spend time looking. There was something that radiated from within the depths of this of your pet creature, this zombie of yours that can never be replaced by the affection of any real woman no matter how her silken tresses tickle your senses under the creases of your fingers. No. this zombie of your s will always take precedence over these beauties in your lives. You will romanticize this horror of a creature until you define love in a way that has never been defined before. You will see outside beauty as useless, a waste a hinderence to what shakes the core of you when you have in your mind this monster you see as she tempts you to dance with her. She hypnotizes you, wants to take you into her world and you have no intention to resist her invitations. You have no interest to question it any further than to wonder how and where she will take you. This is who I want to bewhen you think about me.

© 2009 Spat Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dream on darlin' I for one have found nirvana but i do love your intensity of completion

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2009

Author

Spat Queen
Spat Queen

About
I pass by the Stationary Department. I buy several fountain and stylographic pens it being my experience that, though a fountain pen in England behaves in an exemplary manner, the moment it is .. more..

Writing