The Nightmare Prince

The Nightmare Prince

A Book by TopHatGirl
"

Adam Shipton is just your regular football player who's content to blend into the background. Unfortunate that his father is a genius and has invented a way to travel into nightmares.

"

© 2013 TopHatGirl


Author's Note

TopHatGirl
This novel is unedited, unfinished, and a little rough, but that's no excuse! Be a tough as you want.

FULL DESCRIPTION: Adam Joan Shipton's father runs a small basement company wherein parents pay for him to take away their kids' nightmares for a large fee. Adam really wishes this was some fancy way to say "his dad is a therapist or whatever", but unfortunately, that's far from it. IntueriCo allows certain people to plunge into the fear of a child and defeat whatever is inside, using advanced technology and some rusty sword to hack through the boogymen. Adam is the only employee, with his dad being in a wheelchair, so he's the one who has to fight off the ghoblins and ghosts that rest inside our subconscious. Adam's just trying to get a football scholarship so he can get away from daily adventures and crazy historians and escape to some mundane college on the coast. But recently, Adam's been getting nightmares of his own. And he's not so sure his sword can kill this one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

481 Views
Added on May 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 20, 2013

Author

TopHatGirl
TopHatGirl

[Redacted], NV



About
Hi, I'm TopHatGirl! If you're here about my character lessons or to get some advice, email me instead of messaging at [email protected]. This is because I don't go on this site as much anym.. more..

Writing
chapter one chapter one

A Chapter by TopHatGirl


chapter two chapter two

A Chapter by TopHatGirl