THE END OF THE NIGHTSTALKER.

THE END OF THE NIGHTSTALKER.

A Story by genocide
"

mark faces his most worse enemy and loses a part of himself

"
Shiva's surrounded us.Our swords ignited into flames.We quickly burned them all to ashes.Then a hand grabbed me from below and pulled me under the ground dragging me deep underground.This one was a lot stronger than the others his stench was nasuesting.His flesh is rotting and decaying.One eye gouged out.The other gone.I ripped his head off then got out of the grave.I flew out of the grave.The 4 of us agreed we can do more work solo.but at night.I remember how close I was to death living death.I was inside Nightstalker and terrified.
I don't want this power anymore.I went to the catholic church of the holy spirit The next day.It had red walls.A brown confessinal.I was wearing a brown shirit.With blue jeans.We have no clue what Shiva is going to try next and Eve is still out there.But with her generals defeated and sent to hell.She's in hiding.Whenever I close my eyes.Now i see my shadow staring back at me.Hounding me.The darkness consuming me.I sat in the confestinal with tears.In my eyes What's wrong my son.I have a confession to make my father.The priest wore a dark black outfit.He smiled a devious smile behind the other side.What pains you?My inner demons.I face them they keep dragging me down.I have this power but it's dragging me in despair.Im not sure what's real anymore.What's your name son?Mark you must let go of this Darkness.These nightmares have become real in my mind.In these dreams i kill vampires.demons monsters i send the scum of earth to hell.Delusions such creatures don't exist.But I've seen I've faced the worst that hell has to offer.Mark take my hand and say i give you my darkness.Free yourself from this living hell.Step out of the confessinal take my hand Pray with me.Mark steps out.Sees a man in his mid 40's hand.I give you my darkness priest.Fool you just sealed your fate and given me your power.A dark aura emanted over mark elocuting him.He falls to his knees.The priest crushes his hand.Then he opens his hand.He sees a dark ball of darkness.This is all the power you ever had NIghtstalker forever gone because you wanted to be a weak human.For centuries the Nightstalker's have gotten in my way.The priest laughs sinsterly.The priest is surrounded in flames.Turns into a creature with dark  crimson armor red cape and burning red fire hair.blazing like an inferno.Mephisto said Mark.Enjoy what time you have left Mark your world is going to hell.Mephisto vanishes in hellfire.No i yelled what have i done?!!I have extuished the only hope for this planet to satan.Based upon my fears.Tears go down my face.I have left this world unprotected and requlisnhed my powers because of my fears and insecurites and nightmares.This world will be destoryed becuase of me.Without the Nightstalker possessing me.I thought my nights would be peaceful I was wrong i couldn't stop dreaming about Mephisto.He's taken my power with him Forever and this world is doomed.To destruction by Shiva.Before i woke up i saw a tombstone in the graveyard in my dreams written in stone NIghtstalker is dead.rest in peace.I wake up what have i done?I hear screams in the distacne.An echo of screams.Police sirens.Can half a man live?Or what's left of the NIghtstalker watch the world end in fire.

© 2013 genocide


Author's Note

genocide
what do you think of the plot and the story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent story. Strong storyline. Characters are interesting. Overall, you have strong writing skills and are very creative.

Posted 9 Years Ago


genocide

9 Years Ago

thanks hon i apperciate your input my dear
Tina Kline

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.
Interesting plot. Agree with the comments below, with some editing - grammar and some more in depth descriptions in places - this could be a really good read. Well done Tormentor!

Posted 10 Years Ago


What Kl and Cher said. Good write though. Now to work on your "" and I would also write in third person instead of first. I see some improvements. Again... Description, Description, Description! xo Winter

Posted 10 Years Ago


genocide

10 Years Ago

this is a very good review hon
I'm glad to see you've abandoned the all-caps format for the stories themselves. I agree with KLGoode's remark that spell-check and grammar-check would profoundly improve your writing and make it more attractive to readers. Also, there ought to be a space between the period and the beginning of the sentence following the period. The story and plot is exciting and atmospheric, but many are judgmental enough to abandon reading the instant they see a deluge of errors and the clumped sentences.

Posted 10 Years Ago


genocide

10 Years Ago

thanks for the review hon
Again, an interesting plot and story, although could be written as one coherent piece, with a good spellcheck and grammar once over it would be much better.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on December 24, 2013

Author

genocide
genocide

ft wayne



About
i like to write about vampires and im hoping to find a lady who is about as passionate about writing as i am more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Timeless Love Timeless Love

A Poem by KeeD