Give Best Treat to Yourself in Toshali Pushpagiri at Pathrajpur

Give Best Treat to Yourself in Toshali Pushpagiri at Pathrajpur

A Story by Toshali
"

Budget hotels in Jajpur are very good and provide excellent services. Whatever may the purpose of your journey to Jajpur, Toshali Pushpagiri at Pathrajpur give its 100% to meet your requirements thro

"

Odisha is filled with a plethora of tourist destinations, which are still unexplored in various places. Each year thousands of tourists are coming to Odisha to see varied attractions. To attract a number of tourists Odisha hospitality industry is offering wide range of hotels and resorts those can be differentiated on the basis of affordability. If you are interested to visit the Buddhist site of Jajpur then search for budget hotels in Jajpur for a great holiday or business trip.

You can also book your budget hotel, through a travel agent or online so that you can utilise choice to make your hotel booking from anywhere and any place without any interruption.

Toshali Pushpagiri resort at Patharajpur is filled with a wide range of service offers. Though it is included as one of the best luxury hotels in Jajpur, it never misses a chance to meet every guest's need according to their affordability. The best things about hotels near Paradeep & Chandikhol are that they provide customise solutions for guests to meet their both leisure and corporate holiday requirements.

Pushpagiri is one of the prominent Buddhists serene that drags tourists from all over the world. It is an ancient Buddhist Mahavihara that was believed to be present from the 3rd century AD. During excavation, the explored ruins describe about the existence of a primary institution of higher learning which was similar as the Nalanda, Vikramshila and Takshila universities of ancient India.  To see these ruins people from all over the world are gathering here, so ample of hotels and resorts are taking place here for better accommodation facilities. Toshali Pushpagiri is one among those. The warm hospitality, caring staff make this hotel to be unique from the rest of the budget hotels in Jajpur.

The beautifully designed 22 spacious rooms well furnished furniture; modern equipments make this hotel to be counted as cosmopolitan accommodation of Jajpur. You can book online for Toshali Pushpagiri at Pathrajpur. The facilities at this hotel include conference facilities, banquet hall, multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, indoor and outdoor games etc. Whether you are planning your leisure trip or coming for a business trip, Toshali Pushpagiri resort meets all your requirements. Fully modern equipments at conference rooms allow you to manage a hassle free meeting, conference or anything for your business. To activate you even during your leisure holiday, the resort is providing a gymnasium; Ayurvedic Spa, recreational activities and varied games give you 100% relaxation.

© 2014 Toshali


Author's Note

Toshali
Budget hotels in Jajpur are very good and provide excellent services. Whatever may the purpose of your journey to Jajpur, Toshali Pushpagiri at Pathrajpur give its 100% to meet your requirements through its warm hospitality and superb services at affordable prices.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 12, 2014
Tags: Toshali Pushpagiri Resort, Budget Hotels in Jajpur, Toshali Pushpagiri at Pathrajpur, Hotels Near Paradeep & Chandikho