Puri Tour Package That includes Variety

Puri Tour Package That includes Variety

A Story by Toshali
"

The Puri tour package is pleasant throughout the year for both pilgrimages and tourists. Places within Puri and the around the holy city places like Bhubaneswar and Konark tours are including wide r

"

The Puri tour package is another name of trip to historic antiquities, religious sanctuaries, architectural grandeur, seascape beauty.  If you are looking to see the traditional wealth of Odisha heritage, then Puri would be the best destination to roam in and around.  Puri tour packages include a wide range of destinations according to tourist choice and budget.


Tourist places in Puri include varied unique places that still hold everyone's breathe with admiration. Here is the list of places those adds more beauty in and around Puri.


Temples inside Puri


Jagannath Temple and its Annual Car Festival


Puri is mostly known for its Jagannath temple, which is included as one of the four Dhams of Hindus.  Throughout the year you can see the crowd of pilgrims and tourists to take a rest on Puri beaches along with taking the blessing of Lord Jagannath.  The Annual Car festival is the unique festival that draws attention of worldwide visitors. It is an internationally acclaimed destination that drags visitors all around the year.


Gundicha Temple


Gundicha temple is a popular temple that gets attention during the car festival. During Rath Yatra the entire Deities of Jagannath temple visit to Gundicha temple and stay there for a few days as resting days.

The other major temples within Puri temple are Lokanath temple, Panchatirtha temple, Chakratirtha temple, Daria Mahavir temple, Ardhasani temple, Sidhha Mahavir temple, Jameswar Temple, Alabukeswar temple, Kapalamochana temple, Dakshinakali temple, Syamakali temple, Dasavatara temple, Mausima temple, Chhatia temple and many more.


The surrounded attractions included in Puri tour package are :


Konark Temple


Within your Puri trip must include Konark tours to visit another world heritage monument, which is situated at a distance of 35km on the Marine drive.  On the way to the temple you can enjoy the scenic beauty of the Marine drive road which is built near the sea shore.  Konark temple is dedicated to Lord Sun and built in the shape of a chariot.


Chilika

 

The largest brackish lake of Odisha and Asia is a natural hub for migratory birds and dolphins.  Come to this natural land during your Puri trip and enjoy the boat ride on this lake to Kalijai temple and Satapada.


Bhubaneswar


The capital city is also known for its almost 2000 temples those speak volumes about its excellent architecture immaculate stone carvings.  The famous temples are Lingaraj temple, Iskon temple, Ram temple, Dhauli Buddhist stupa, Rajarani temple, Nicco Park, Nandankanan zoological park, Science park, Planetarium, Khandagiri, Udaigiri Jaina caves etc. These are all the Bhubaneswar sightseeing places that attract visitors every time.

Other surrounded places included in the Puri tour package are Raghurajpur the  craft village, Sakhigopal, the Krishna temple, Pipili, appliqué work village etc.  All these attractions make your Puri trip most remembering.


http://www.toshalipushpagiri.com/bhubaneswar-konark-puri-tour-package.html

© 2015 Toshali


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015
Tags: Puri Tour Package, Tourist Places in Puri, Konark Tours, Bhubaneswar Sightseeing Places




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5