Toshali Sands Beach Puri: Planning to overcome after COVID 19 Difficulties

Toshali Sands Beach Puri: Planning to overcome after COVID 19 Difficulties

A Story by Toshali
"

Toshali Sands beach Puri is opening about taking the right measure to reduce long term damage due to COVID 19. It is suggesting all hoteliers and travel industries to help each other with a new mindse

"
Everytime any pandemic situation arrives like COVID 19, it first shows its' negative impact on the travel and hospitality business. Previously there are many more examples worlds have faced, this is not new, but yes unfortunately it affects the whole world at the same time. But the truth is this pandemic is temporary and shall pass slowly. So we should continue to plan for the future, as well as take steps to reduce long-term damage from corona virus and drive faster recovery.

Toshali Sands beach Puri, a four-star resort in Odisha, India is planning to take few steps to overcome the difficulties that COVID 19 brings and suggest these tips to the whole hospitality industry to think about it.
 
Go for Cloud Technologies
 
Thanks to innovations and technology people can make it possible to work remotely even during this pandemic situation. With cloud-based Property Management Systems, they can control all operations at any time from anywhere.

Hoteliers have used PMS systems for years but now this system can utilize its greater benefits.Such as if the software goes with mobile concierge apps, it can engage with the guests without personal contact, starting from check-in to checkout processes.
 
Millennial Travelers
 
Give more emphasis on millennial travelers. According to the New York Post, MIllennials are the most eager to get back out and explore the world after the corona virus ends. Sure they are also worries about the outcome of the COVID 19 but they are more fearless and ready to experience the new world after COVID 19.
 
Use the Leisure Time
 
When business is down, instead of crying for it you can use this break time for the hotel maintenance and renovation. Toshali Sands beach Puri is more focusing on hygiene and sanitation in its entire property so that it can fully be prepared to recover soon and welcome guests as soon as the pandemic situation ends.
 
As per Toshali Sands, its time to begin, you can make a list of items, things, and everything that needs to be repaired, do an inventory of maintenance supplies, laundry room systems check, railings and balcony checks, elevators, life safety checks, pool systems, ensure all lights are off, etc.

You can go for conduct a deep cleaning: A/C cleaning, carpet shampoo, pull furniture, get under bed frames, clean behind frames/mirrors, vacuums cleaned with fresh belts and filters, and more.
 
Focus on Meal Delivery
 
Hoteliers can take steps to increase restaurant sales during the COVID-19. Reconsider your marketing campaigns and try to find effective means of limiting declines like offering specials or deals (two-for-one meals, a free dessert). Even though you might lose money by giving away free items, it still helps increase the bottom line.
 
Stay up-to-date
 
Be aware of government assistance and financial support during corona virus in your area. In most countries of the world, governments defer payments, cut taxes, launch business support grant funds, make low-interest working capital loans available to businesses, etc.
Besides, large and small companies try to help their employees, customers, and the community by providing free software, resources, sharing services, courses, and more. For example, Toshali Sands is offering its clean, safe, and hygienic ambiance for them, who can't avoid marriage and any other rituals. By obeying all Government and WHO guidelines, this Puri beach resort is offering its hand to needy persons.
 
Change existing health and safety techniques
 
Given the contagious nature of the virus, it is crucial to have appropriate health and safety policies in place, especially for hotel business that relies on in-person interactions.
In these contexts,Toshali Sands beach Puri resort is requesting all hoteliers should promote proper health and safety measures, which may include the following:
  • Self-service pay systems.
  • Orders through mobile apps.
  • Non-contact service and order deliveries.
  • Complimentary hand-sanitizer stationed at the entrances and exits.
  • Suspension of unnecessary work-place gatherings.
  • Readiness to deal with staffing reductions.
Also, hoteliers should closely monitor employees' health conditions and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the illness does not spread.
Thus, hoteliers should implement, amend, reconsider, update, or adopt set protocols to ensure the staff is not contributing to the spread of infection. The same refers to health policies, routine disinfecting of commonly used surfaces, and other areas, specific actions to prevent the spread of the illness. It is good to have a detailed course of action for operating costs, worker's compensation, and business interruption insurance coverages.
 
Ensure the accuracy of the information
As new information is constantly appearing, not all of it is accurate. Hoteliers should take special care to share verified information and not contribute to spreading misinformation to customers and employees. Toshali Sands beach Puri is suggesting all should read, share, or post information from trusted sources like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other trusted health care providers.

In the end, there is a variety of ways how to overcome these unexpected and challenging times and recover. Taking the actions above may help you return to doing business as usual.
 
Toshali Sands beach Puri is opening about taking the right measure to reduce long term damage due to COVID 19. It is suggesting all hoteliers and travel industries to help each other with a new mindset to overcome the difficulties.

© 2020 Toshali


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on June 10, 2020
Last Updated on June 10, 2020
Tags: Puri hotel, Puri hotels, puri beach hotels