When I Think Of You

When I Think Of You

A Story by Bronwyn Irvine
"

Just a few of my thoughts written down to sound much more fancy.

"
When I think of you, I think of tall summer grass swaying in the breeze. I think of hazy winter mornings with blankets and endless cups of tea. I think of peaceful nights where there is no wind, only silence and birds. I think of heat and fire, of cold and ice. I think of long fingers and gentle coaxing. I think of strength and courage.
When I think of you, I think of storms and mugs of soup. I think of the rumbling skies and the lightning forks. I think of wild seas and tame rivers. I think of the love a mother must feel for her child, the pride a father feels when his son gets married. I think of the moon shining in the darkness of the sky. I think of the sound of laughter and the feeling of music on my skin. 
When I think of you, I think of beauty and happiness. I think of crying into your shoulder after a sad film. I think of late nights and early mornings. I think of cheap dinners and expensive breakfasts. I think of the flowers in my garden. I think of the soft hairs on your chin. I think of the safety of being in your arms.
When I think of you, I think of love.
When I think of you, I think of us.

© 2014 Bronwyn Irvine


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Bronwyn Irvine
If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. Also, spelling mistakes are my keyboards fault, it's not playing nice right now. Please don't hate this too much, it's just random thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 25, 2014
Last Updated on July 25, 2014
Tags: romance, short story, ramblings, thoughts, love, flowers, happy, smile

Author

Bronwyn Irvine
Bronwyn Irvine

United Kingdom



About
Aspiring photographer who loves to write in her spare time. I'm all about fantasy and love and beauty. Also, I'm a 17 year old Scottish female with 2 cats, an obsession with tea and no idea how to.. more..