Spotting Differences: Trademark Objection vs Trademark Opposition

Spotting Differences: Trademark Objection vs Trademark Opposition

A Story by Trademark010

These issues are called objections. Common reasons for objections include lack of descriptive or generic terms or similarity to existing trademarks in the same class.

 If you get an objection, the trademark is notified to the applicant, detailing the reasons for the objection and offering an opportunity to respond.

Trademark Objection Reply Fees: There could be fees for talking to lawyers, making replies or changing the application. Click here to learn more about the objection fees.

Oppositions are filed with the relevant trademark office within a specialized period after the trademark application is published. Reasons for opposition include having an existing trademark or violating the legal rules.

 Once the opposition is filed, the trademark is notified by the applicant. Everyone involved can share evidence and arguments with the trademark office. The outcome of the application may result in the rejection, acceptance, or amendment of the trademark application, depending on the merits of the opposition.

© 2024 Trademark010


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 30, 2024
Last Updated on April 30, 2024

Author

Trademark010
Trademark010

ta, India



About
Keeping your Brand safe is essential in this dynamic world! One effective way to do this is by trademark registration. But just getting a trademark is not the end. more..

Writing