RIVERS BEND

RIVERS BEND

A Poem by traveling mind

She's the river and where she goes no on knows, she rides alone and rises above when least resisted. Time will tell all, and only heaven knows. He's the point of seperation, he's her strongest temptation. Sometimes a bridge crosses the two back but in the end he's at one point she at the other, each at a diffent bend in the road, and each rides the river alone.

 

What was she to you, was she anything that mattered? House keeper, zoo keeper, grounds keeper, care taker, cook, and more. How does she get paid, is it with love, no, is it with words of being seen, no. Does he see her at all, only he knows the answer and he is not sharing. There is a liquid burning deep down inside the pit of her gut, needing to purge, but the only place that will make it right is the river.

 

She is the river, strong and deep, rising when needed, riding out the path it's given. He is the only one who can change her direction, letting the wind carry his sail but no matter how much the river pushes, he is grounded in one dirction, forcing her to flow around the division.

© 2014 traveling mind


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 19, 2014
Last Updated on April 19, 2014

Author

traveling mind
traveling mind

SC



About
forty ish, an austistic child, fighter of life through n through if i can get up feel the sun, the beauty in my garden my sons sticky smile, lifes crap can wait more..

Writing