Morning

Morning

A Poem by Annie Nicole

Fog clearing away over the misty lake; you can see the animals arriving for their morning meal. As the early sun blinds through the streaks of mist just a couple feet above the water, the sight of green grass covered in fresh dew is visible. The new morning brings welcomed visitors, allowing each and every one to take a feeling of peace and tranquility. The cold surrounding air invites warm breezes from the future day ahead. Big and small creatures of all kinds gather together as one large family to enjoy the same sights and smells. Everything twinkling with water drops from the wave of condensation that hit just recently. Webs made of silk spring back and forth as a baby deer makes his way through the wooded areas. His mother cries out, seeing that she has lost sight of her new-born fawn. The small one runs toward his parent reassuring that he is safe and sound, protected by the creations of Mother Nature herself. Frogs’ stomachs become enlarged giving out their “good mornings” to everyone around. Bear cubs and their mother enter the field quilted with long strands of grass, painted in green varieties. One cub reaches out toward a bush fully grown with colorful berries. Along with the other cubs, mother bear spreads out praising over her beautiful ambiance. As the clouds of the day start rolling towards the open sky, the animals see that it is now time to return, making their way into the lively forest once again. With jumping minds and full-lighted hearts, everything and everyone is aware that it will be a magnificent day once more.  

© 2016 Annie Nicole


Author's Note

Annie Nicole
Just felt like writing something.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great descriptions and it flows very nicely. I love writings like this. They are so easy to picture in your mind and slow your breathing while reading.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Quite beautiful and very inspiring. This is such a lovely and peaceful scene you have created. This felt good to read. Made for a wonderful daydream.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Annie Nicole

8 Years Ago

Thank you. I loved writing it, it was a very peaceful image in my head : )

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2016
Last Updated on January 19, 2016

Author

Annie Nicole
Annie Nicole

Peace , RI



About
My inspiration to do what I love comes from the deepest roots inside. From my feelings and emotions, to my experiences with the battle of life. more..

Writing