To My Unborn Children

To My Unborn Children

A Story by Sarah Redigan

To my unborn children,

OH boy.  My heart aches to write this.  Your not here but I love you already so much.  As a little girl I never really knew if i wanted to be a mommy.  Not because the thought of having children grossed me out or anything.  I just really didn't know if I would be capable of stepping up to the plate, and I believe  that if you have babies you should give them your all, your whole soul.  Now that I am older I know with- in every inch of me that you are everything I want and probably  so much more. 

I don't know If I will ever hold you in my arm or sing you to sleep,  wipe away your tears or even be able to kiss your booboos .  But I can promise that I will never  give up on you.  If you are from my own flesh or if you are my babies from my heart (adopted) I will love you more then I will ever be able  to tell you or express to you. 

I think of you a lot.  What it would be like on the day you are born or adopted. What you will look like.  What you would feel like in my arms.  Will you be a doctor or a artist.  What  will your first birthday be like and won't everyone be so envious  of the love we share.  You will be perfect (in your own way) . 

If your anything like me you will have a spunky imagination.  Alway looking for the next great story to tell.  Believing In the people around you with all your heart.  You will trust to easily and love with all you might...  You will be a bit to silly but always know when the ones you love need  you the most and be able to lift them up with the silly things you say. People will probably  roll their eyes at you a lot  but that's okay.  Always just remember to be you. 

If your like you're daddy.  Well let's just say you mind will never stop.  You always have some new epic ideal about improving something...  Or trying to take over the world.  You will be so smart you will be able to move mountains  but by talking people  into doing it for you while you supervise.  You will pick up on things  quickly and always strive to be better.  People will  look up to your courage.  You will have a quick witty sense of humor. 

Just remember  to always be you regardless of what other people tell you,  you should be. 

I dream of you, sometimes it takes my breath away that you are not here.  But as I have been told the best things in life you always have to wait the longest for..  So you have to be the most amazing baby.. 

Your loving
Mom

P.S.  I want you to know I will never give up on you.  And if by chance we never get to be together.  I want you to know that I know you my not be here in flesh form but you do live in my heart and your mommy loves you...  Sweet angel of my heart

© 2016 Sarah Redigan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful story dear Sarah.
"I dream of you, sometimes it takes my breath away that you are not here. But as I have been told the best things in life you always have to wait the longest for.. So you have to be the most amazing baby.. "
A amazing story for love.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on February 1, 2016

Author

Sarah Redigan
Sarah Redigan

MI



About
Hi! My name is Sarah I'm a little eccentric at times .. ☆ I am also very sensitive and strong ♡I have a lot of faults and imperfections but I drive on them... I enj.. more..

Writing
911 911

A Poem by Sarah Redigan