Prompt 1:

Prompt 1:

A Story by Jay Legends
"

Prompt from here.

"

Sebastian stood covered in blood over the mangled and mutilated body. The knife was warm and tingled in his hand- or maybe it was just adrenaline.


She had contacted another one. This one would be the 14th person she had sent to “test” Sebastian. He liked the challenge, and definitely loved impressing her with his ability to survive barbaric hitmen.


Celica. Even her name held a power that brought men to their knees.


“Celica…” Sebastian grinned tiredly as the high from the kill quickly dissipated. He shuffled to the floor and leaned against the rectangle pillar in the abandoned parking garage. He began to think of the other men she had “tested” over that past few centuries, and how painfully they died. All in the name of finding her Favorite. He knew this infatuation with this woman could be the last thing he thinks of- if he survives her tests or not. If he dies now, she will be the last he thinks of, but she will denounce and forget about him in a heartbeat. If she chooses him, he will be bound to her till his death- she will still be the last thing on his mind.


He looked over at the body of the unfortunate hitman with pity and reflection.


“End of the day, when all’s said and done…” he mused as he twirled the knife, “she’s still kinda worth it, though, isn’t she?”

© 2017 Jay Legends


Author's Note

Jay Legends
This is me just trying to construct a character- figuring out who Sebastian will be. Honest criticism is encouraged, harsh criticism is also accepted and expected. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 30, 2017
Last Updated on March 30, 2017
Tags: oc, fantasy, dystopia, hitmen

Author

Jay Legends
Jay Legends

About
Just a guy that's wanted to write my own stories for a while. Started with fanfiction, and getting into the OC scene. Hopefully, my skills and creativity will pan out the more I write. more..