Terms and conditions apply

Terms and conditions apply

A Story by Lana
"

A teenage escort discovers the harsh truth of life.

"
She pulled at the hems of her dress. It was way too short for her liking, then again she would much rather have been in sweats, and one doesn’t meet a client in sweats and hoodies. The blatant ogling/drooling from others did not go unnoticed; “Stare stare stare,” she thought, “then complain that girls nowadays dress too s****y”. Thankfully an unfamiliar car pulled up directly in front of her. Plastering an innocent and docile grin on her face, she got in.

The leering face inside, that could be described as “slightly less than wolfish”, did not match the kindly voice. “Are you hungry? Let me take you to Mount Faber, their lamb chop is amazing. Then…play it by ear?” She responded with a shy grin. In her mind, she was going “but I’m craving for chicken rice. Dude. A hawker centre is fine.”, but after all, men love to be agreed with, as well as show off just HOW rich they are, so she might as well pretend she cares about how good the wine is. “Oh, this is for you. As discussed.” The leering money sack hands over a thick envelope. Inside, she knows is wads of cash that add up to $2000. “Aww…thanks.” she goes, accompanying it with a coy smile as she tucks it safely in her purse. “Thanks, you desperate b*****d” she thinks inwardly.

With THAT done, she looks around the car. A tiny statue of Buddha swings from the mirror. And- what is this? A baby seat? Ironic. Karma will definitely get you. “You told me you didn’t have a girlfriend…?” The phony nervous voice makes herself cringe. The grin did not even falter. “Oh, sure I don’t. I have a wife and a 3 month old baby. Hang on, I’ll show you pictures of him later. It doesn’t matter right? We have to keep this secret anyway. If anyone finds out about this…I’ll probably be ruined. Singapore is very conservative after all…” he fades off into nervous laughter.

She thought of the baby, just new to the world but already cursed with a father that rather find himself a young girl to bed. She taught of the screaming, the fights, the divorce, or worse, the parents that refused to talk to each other but stayed married because the wife couldn’t support herself and her child alone…exposing him wasn’t an option. “It’s not my problem,” she thought, but even that she felt a pang of guilt. Not for the wife, really, she can handle it, but for the innocent child.

After dinner, she exercised her right to walk away with the payment without going home with him. As discussed earlier, of course.

© 2016 Lana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on July 1, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016
Tags: Singapore, schoolgirl, teenager, escort, marriage, mistress

Author

Lana
Lana

Singapore



About
I've always enjoyed writing, but only recently found the discipline to sit down and work on the little ideas that come and go, for no other reason than to just express myself (as opposed to creating s.. more..

Writing