Remember

Remember

A Poem by trisha

Remember

      I use to have the most wonderful friend in the world until he moved away.
               I will never forget that painful day.
    I loved him a lot,for he was my best friend but now that he is gone i have no one to look upon.
    We use to do a lot together,but then the day has come, he moved away.
               I will never forget him no matter what. He was so loyal and respectful and so very true, i want you to no i am still here for you.
    Your the one friend that i have always loved, seeing you again one day is all i ever think about.
    If i could just see you one more time, i wish it could be now, i wish i could see you one day but how?
    I can still remember the day we had to say good bye, all i could do on the way home was cry, i really thought i was going to die.
    You were the best friend anyone could ever have, but now that you moved, all those memories will never be gone.
    I can still remember when we use to go places together. I miss you so much and that all i got to say, cant put this is any other way.
    I still can and always will remember how you was always there to me and gave me the support i needed.
    I want you to no that i will find a way, find a way to come see you again soon one day.
    I still can remember the memories from along time ago, when you was here with me but now there all fading away.
    Not being able to talk or see you again, i just want to no how you have been?

It kills me on the inside and out, to no that i might never see you again.

When your not here and when i am having fun, it makes me feel hurt to no that your gone. Far, far away.

 

© 2009 trisha


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks.., and yeah it was painful he was a great friend.. and moved real far away.. =[

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow. painful.. you got your point across perfectly :) keep the the wonderful work

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 7, 2009
Last Updated on November 20, 2009

Author

trisha
trisha

MADISON



About
My name is Trisha. I am in the 8th grade. My friends are the best,,&& i love them all. They mean more then the world to me. KILEY, MEKA,TIFFY, WHITNEY, HALEY, && others.. My best of them all is.. S.. more..

Writing