The vampire disco, at the indoor sports gym

The vampire disco, at the indoor sports gym

A Story by trokanmariel33

At a place, which isn't near to, but is still connected (the basis, of the connected reference, being the belief system of a distance amidst the forest theme park) to the main part of the forest theme park, an individual is present. 


The location, of Heaven, is the reason why this individual is present, where they are. 




It could be a tug of war, truth be told, between the prospect, that the area desired in question is Heaven's location, and the identity of the just seen music star, with pertinence to why the individual is where they are.

Irrespective, of this aspect of truth's veracity of pertinence, they have their co-ordinates. 

Even greater, even better, even more, than the aforementioned tug of war, is this tug of war: 
        the co-ordinate, despite its veracity of identity, being more useful after its use.
The place, where this individual is currently at. It's not inferior, to the co-ordinate place, recently just alluded to, but, it doesn't feature the level, the ability, the philosophy of the haze, of the mist, of the ghost-smoke of the co-ordinate place. 
         Indeed. It features haziness, and mist, and what could be described about its Ferris wheel as ghost-smoke; just not to the same level, the same ability and philosophical accuracy as the co-ordinate place (a such place, now which has been used, by the individual who wants to locate Heaven, to get to the current place that the individual also wants to believe can be where Heaven can be found).
The place, used as a co-ordinate, to reach the forest theme park and its current precipice spot: 
     an indoor sports gym.




Last, but not least. The identity, of the music star, whose betrayal of the individual has meant the latter's actual epiphany in trying to locate Heaven, at this forest theme park:
    the one and true protagonist of the universe, and of existence. 



The indoor sports gym, used as a co-ordinate, by the individual, who was the confidante of the cosmos's one and true protagonist.
         You need to see its mist, and, you need to smell this mist, so that you can believe in its disco vampirism:
The individual, currently, at the forest theme park, was mindblown by it, after having been devastated in seeing the protagonist perform their rock concert (for their lords aristocracy).




The lords aristocracy component, wasn't scientifically inducive, to the feeling - to the feeling of devastation, possessed by the forest theme park individual. 
         The actual impetus, which the forest theme park individual understands perfectly well, since they can link humanity to the universe's left-wing politics machine, using capitalist mythology, in turn by having used the power to convince the universe not to use California's mental illness magic, for the recent contemporary devastation: it was pure neurological chemistry. 



Nothing more, is to be revealed about the indoor sports gym, and its disco vampire party. 


© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on January 3, 2024
Last Updated on January 3, 2024
Tags: Horror, Politics, Fantasy, Wizardry, Magic, Gothic