The planet world, and when 1991 Belle protects the people of Afghanistan from American airstriking

The planet world, and when 1991 Belle protects the people of Afghanistan from American airstriking

A Story by trokanmariel33

The spiritual world.
The mathematics world.


The planet world.



The original initiative, the original intent, was to have the alternate deflect, off of the metamorphosis spirituality of finance having entered into each of the three realms, each of the three worlds.



The original initiative, the original intent; it was, in simpler terms, to have the alternate compare itself to finance being the spiritual protector.

In symmetry, in sync, with the detour option, the finance option was an art of the weight of the world on one's shoulders.

                                         Of course, only this time the pain is real.



The planet world. Third, on the list.

     First, it is but a non-actual context (thus, in contextual effect, due to context's inclusion, pertaining to context's original reference, the due of "due to context's inclusion" deriving its rationality from the "non-actual's" context being a spiritual duplicity, a great irony).
     It doesn't exist. At least, it such doesn't exist (use your internal science, to legitimize the such).
The arrived at psychology, whose identification more or less long precedes the arrived at destination, is that the planet world concoction, third on the list, is in fact a satirical deconstructive boulder dash, insofar as being a weight of the world on the alternate's shoulders.

                              The pain. It isn't real. 
                    Irrespective however, take a page, out of the get-the-Rhyme-via-not-getting-the-Reference book.

                                                                                    (R & R = hour tour)


R & R. Rhyme & Reference.
    Our tour. Our toure.


Belle, & the Beast.

Beauty & the Beast (1991). 


The singing, of Belle's voice (the alternate, to the planet world); it protects the people of Afghanistan, from American airstriking. 
      
      Her singing, 1991 Belle's singing; 
                     respective, and irrespective, for dualities know no vice when it comes to Belle's singing, of the power of spirituality, of the power of philosophy, of the power of art and of the power of Belle herself, it is the one and true protector of the Afghan public. 



 

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on January 14, 2024
Last Updated on January 14, 2024
Tags: Politics, History, Military, Disney