Which to save: the emotions, of consumer shopping, or the 2003 Iraq war from science's black holes?

Which to save: the emotions, of consumer shopping, or the 2003 Iraq war from science's black holes?

A Story by trokanmariel33

The individual, whose identity it was to make the decision, between saving the emotional intelligence of consumer shopping and saving the 2003 Iraq war from science's black holes.
            They knew their history.




The individual, whose identity it was, to make the decision. They weren't either the puppet master, or the ghost master, or the beauty master, or the sex master, or the universal master. 
This individual, in need, of making a decision. They weren't of the Earth universe, or, of outside the Earth universe. 


This individual, in need, of making a decision. Notwithstanding, the semantic non-loophole, of not being of outside the Earth universe precluding rights to anywhere's reference, they were nevertheless still not of the universal universe, or of outside the universal universe. 

Do you feel it?    Do you feel the power? 
  Do you feel the magic, of the power?
        Of the reference?




The semantic non-loophole's detail, despite its interior politics' nihilism (a traditional oxymoron reference); it's a whirlwind, of pure energy and electricity.
Reality, being reality. Life, indeed being life, in front of all the masters, listed and not listed, the individual would go against their heart, and opt to save the 2003 Iraq war from science's black holes. 









© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on January 14, 2024
Last Updated on January 14, 2024
Tags: Military, Politics, History, Magic, Literature