The Kelly Brook cigar smoking aristocracy v The Melissa Barrera cigar smoking socialism

The Kelly Brook cigar smoking aristocracy v The Melissa Barrera cigar smoking socialism

A Story by trokanmariel33

                                 The Kelly Brook cigar smoking aristocracy v The Melissa Barrera cigar smoking socialism

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Kelly Brook cigar smoking aristocracy crystal, wanted the arrangement to be conservative. It wanted the arrangement (the arrangement, being that outer space and the cosmos planned to extract the Melissa Barrera cigar smoking from the Melissa Barrera cigar smoking socialism, so that it could then insert the former into the British pavement life version of the CNN extramarital affair videogame - in the format of biological autopsy reality!), to be a right-wing aristocracy.

 

The Melissa Barrera cigar smoking socialism universe, having been informed, by the newly re-arranged Fox News cobwebs order of the Kelly Brook crystal and outer space desire, would put a wedge to the proceedings, without actually stopping them; essentially, what the Melissa Barrera cigar smoking socialist order would do, is to let the Kelly Brook cigar smoking aristocracy crystal activate its colour intelligence. Aka, the words Kelly Brook being a red-orange variation of colour, juxtaposed to the rest of the meta agencies and meta orders.

 

How did the Melissa Barrera meta agency do this �" it knew, through its Thomas Heath master, that the term socialism was green.

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024
Tags: Philosophy, Spirituality, Awareness, Psychology