The top 10 American extramarital affairs, the top 10 CNN daylights, and the Afghan people

The top 10 American extramarital affairs, the top 10 CNN daylights, and the Afghan people

A Story by trokanmariel33

 

 

 

The top 10 American extramarital affairs, the top 10 CNN daylights, and the Afghan people

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Were the second, a mirror to the first, i.e. the top 10 American daylights, the conundrum, the query, the philosophical inquiry would be one of silence versus an antithesis. As it happens, however, the second is not a mirror to the first, at least not to the advantageous degree it would be for the people of Afghanistan were it for the proposed hypothesis.

 

 

 

 

The top 10 CNN daylights. Its deconstructive meaning, and identity �" by the people of Afghanistan �" is silence, relative to the philosophical theme of theme and especially relative to the citation sex and perhaps paradoxically simultaneous citation block of CNN, the news media network.

             Needless to venture �" the people of Afghanistan have their work cut out for them.

 

 

 

 

 

The top 10 American extramarital affairs juxtaposition, for the Afghan public to figure out. As random, free as it is, which is still forgivable and deserving of leniency because of the aforementioned published degree of symmetry luck, the American extramarital affairs unit of existence, and of course compounded with its top 10 element, is a colour intelligence (namely, orange).

          A way in, a way forward and a means of knowledge, for the people of Afghanistan to distinguish between the top 10 American extramarital affairs and the top 10 CNN daylights, as and when the people of Afghanistan attend their nightclubs, and use their cigar cutters and cigar lighters while they do so.

 

 

 

So, there’s that at least.

 

 

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on February 7, 2024
Last Updated on February 7, 2024
Tags: Philosophy, Nationalism, Culture, Mathematics, Choices, Knowledge