He Wanted A Shag

He Wanted A Shag

A Story by trokanmariel33

                 He Wanted A Shag
                       Statement


He wanted to shag, a male professional footballer, of early 20s age range, as a way to get the attention of a socialite matriarch.
        He wasn't homosexual.
Yes, indeed, he wasn't homosexual, but, and it's no stretch to suggest a philosophical alliance, to the original statement from the current pertinence, despite the overlay, he actually believed in the concept, that as a white man he could wear a delicious suit and tie for his equal black man (as and when, importantly, it must be noted, the said black man just wears normal clothes), and take pride in the distinction, now using it to compare his mission or quest: to shag the young male footballer, as a way to get the desire of the glamorous and sexy socialite matriarch.
    
                   Disclaimer 
The young male footballer, isn't the hypothetical black man!
The two, could be in church. He, and the black man. He wears a suit and tie; the black man, merely a t-shirt and jeans. 
        White vs black.
Indeed. White vs black. 
      That most precious concept, now, in the form of the white wanting to show off their delicious suit and tie, to the black man, so that the white (man) can get to the private bedroom of the sexy matriarch - by shagging the footballer, who isn't the black man.
All stuffed up. All cosy and tight, in the suit, wearing the stuffy tie, and doing so needlessly (in order to make the sociological point).
                                    Facts


First, the facts, before getting ahead of oneself. 
           What are the facts, of the sociology?
Steven Seanism, owns a suit and tie. He's not currently wearing them. 
The socialite matriarch; She's a nice person.
There are some facts. Here are some others.
Steven Seanism, the white boy b***h, isn't in a relationship with the black man.
The black man; he is merely hypothetical!
Last, but not least:
      It's a fact, that Steven the white man is just about able to keep up with the socialite matriarch, despite his own glamour being reasonably in the vicinity of the woman's.
                             Theory
On second thoughts, he's no longer interested in being a white boy b***h, or, in shagging the footballer to get to the matriarch's attention, or, indeed, in the sexy matriarch herself.
He's become bored with her. 

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024
Tags: Sex, Hierarchy, Matriarchy, Sport