A letter written, never sent </3

A letter written, never sent A Story by Adrienne

Tom,

I remember when we first met... Your looks told me that I could never ever have you. Plainly enough you were the most attractive being I had ever laid eyes on. You were from Norway, thats what your profile said, and I thought that you may have a tough time speaking english, but to my surprise your words stole my heart.

We began to speak 3 or 4 times a week. It was hard to talk often because of the 9 hour difference. When it was 11pm there and you had to sleep, it was only 2pm here and I was in school. We made it work though, as friends.

Thats all we ever were.. I never considered you MINE, and I knew that you didnt consider me yours, even though you called me your girl. We video called almost everytime we spoke, so that you could hear my voice. Your mic was hard to use, and you used to have to talk really loud in it for me to hear. So we didnt use it often, and that was okay with me.

I had a webcam and letting you watch, I did things that pleasured us both. Your seductively passionate words and my action - together you made me more comfortable with myself, which is something I will always be thankful for. I never felt like a s**t, a w***e or like I was being used. I promise.

That day when I told you I considered that maybe, just maybe you could be a paedophile. And while I was at school, you let my stupid words manifest in your mind to make you cry and shake. I didnt mean it, Im sorry I didnt trust you.

You only ever told me you loved me once, I remember the exact time too.

I was in Melissas kitchen with my laptop, sitting on a wooden stool looking into the webcam and talking to you. I remember trying to fit a whole orange in my mouth at once, and I did. I barely was getting through the last couple of chews and you said "Swallow" I took this as a perverted thing and said "Hey! Im not a dog" kidding around. When the orange was done you said "If you arent a dog, then why does everyone call you a....." and I laughed and said "f**k off". Then all of a sudden after two months of no iloveyous you say to me "Im just kidding *kiss* I love you"

You stopped my heart.

We were joking around about me coming to Norway one day, and you said "why would you come to Norway, when I could just come to Canada"

Thats all it took, we started to plan. I had a list of ideas to do. Parasailing, sleeping on my trampoline, swimming, and maybe a road trip. You said we would have to wait untill summer of 2010. I said that that plan sucked. But I went with it. Every night for nearly two weeks I dreamt about the day of your arrival. How you would kiss me when you walked down the gate of the airport. How I would hold your hand on the way back to my house in the car...

Our first time I thought about. How special it would be with someone I cared deeply for.

It was getting to the point where we were inseperable. You would stay up to 2am every night so that we could talk after school. You told me that I was your favourite girl in the world, and you told me how beautiful I was. By typing, just typing you gave me the most insane orgasms ever. You were like my missing piece it felt like.

I had started I diet, lost 8 pounds in the course of a week. Working out every night with Melissa. We would sing loud to my ipod player and talk about how lucky I was to have you... she would say "I talked to Tom today"..."all he wanted to talk about was you"

The last time I worked out to my ipod and talked about you while I ran on a treadmill was February 11th

February 12 just before I left for a computerless weekend in Victoria we talked on msn. I told you how much I would miss you and how lame Valentines day would be without you. You told me we would celebrate when I got back :) I was okay with that deal. On the ferry to Victoria I stood outside the front of the deck and let cold air twist my hair around. I shivered and looked down at my little ring that I had written 'TOM' on the inside of. I could hear your voice saying I was your lovergirl in a cute norwegian accent, and I could feel the warmth of your body. I loved you so much.

On February 16th I arrived home at 5:45, about 2:45 am your time. School was the next day so I wonderd why you were up so late. All of a sudden you bombarded me. You told me that you couldnt live this fairytale with me any longer and that we had to stop being "us"

That was all. We faught for three days on the matter because I felt that he was giving up on something beautiful. I changed my mind a thousand times on what I wanted. And even now, all I want is "us" back

One day we played scrabble on my bed, You could see your pieces and the board. We played for close to two hours and you must have won. But I remember laughing and cheating and having the funnest, most realistic scrabble game with someone I really loved. 

Three days ago I found a scrabble piece in my bed and cried.

I want you back so badly

I want us back

I want to save up for you to come to Canada

but you refuse all of it.

I dont care what you say Tom. I love you

that day: *TOM* says: That’s what I kinda have been thinking as well.. I never ment to set out to hurt you or fool you. But nothing is going on in my real life.. So, living this fairytale with you, where everything could happen and you were truely the girl I wish I could find here, was great..The problem with this fairytale, and this kinda relationship, is that the feelings get to be real, both mine and yoursAnd suddenly, you find yourself, having to choose between your real life and living the fairytale…

© 2009 Adrienne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

hummm, this is hard to review as a piece of lit. it explains your position and emotions, and the whole story form your perspective. but never flips into the other side, it never shows what he is feeling until the end.
it is a good release of emotion, but I think this piece is more for you and maybe not so much for a reader. what if you tried to make this a short story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

hummm, this is hard to review as a piece of lit. it explains your position and emotions, and the whole story form your perspective. but never flips into the other side, it never shows what he is feeling until the end.
it is a good release of emotion, but I think this piece is more for you and maybe not so much for a reader. what if you tried to make this a short story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Romantic relationships are so complex and painful. Trust can be easily broken. Your story captues these realities very well.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2009

Author

Adrienne
Adrienne

Winbuck, Canada



About
I'm Adrienne. Born with three kidneys, living currently with one lol... I'm easy going but I worry about people I like to write, mostly poetry and say short stories. my favorite things to do would.. more..

Writing