Never Quiet always Violent

Never Quiet always Violent

A Story by trouble
"

Is her mind supposed to be quiet?

"

She closes her eyes with sweet dreams in mind. She opens them a few minutes later with tears streaming and stinging her eyes, a scream stuck in her throat. Realizing that her mind will never peaceful and quiet. It will always be violent.

She will always wonder what’s it’s like to have a nice dream. One that wouldn’t come alive the next day and eat her alive. Her dreams become her reality. Now it’s not a matter of waking up it’s a matter of survival. Her reality follows her everywhere watches her every move. She slices at her skin trying to get free. Rid of the nightmares that flood her brain with fear. But they make it clear that she belongs here. In this world of nightmares and pain.
She hears the voices calling her name. The doctors medicate her but she still is going slowly insane. She’s slipping away slowly, slowly becoming one of them. Her mind will always be violent, there’s nothing she can do about it. So instead of fighting it. She embraces it. Her tragic fate is looking so clear. It’s her f*****g nightmare.

© 2015 trouble


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on April 27, 2015
Last Updated on April 27, 2015