How to Choose the Best Car battery?

How to Choose the Best Car battery?

A Story by Truckcare
"

TRUCKCARE is an Automotive Aftermarket division of a leading business group based in Dubai. It has emerged as one of the most reliable Automobile Spare Parts dealer for Cars, Trucks, Trailers & other

"


There are numerous facts about car battery which can help you to preserve it for the long term; there are various facts which you may not know about it. Some of the facts are as follows:

Batteries naturally discharge: You should always drive your car frequently, as batteries usually discharge, recharge your battery or drive the vehicle regularly.
Battery last for 5 years: If the battery is in good condition then it would last up to 5 years, to prevent damage to the battery, do not overcharge the battery or undercharge and also prevent it from charging through the imperfect system.
A professional should replace it: You should always replace your battery by a professional. If you do it yourself, a system may get damaged.
You should Recycle them: Batteries cause harm to the environment as they contain lead oxide and sulphuric acid, one should recycle the battery to protect the environment from any harmful damage.
Battery light doesn’t necessarily mean its faulty: If the battery light is lit up on the dashboard that doesn’t mean that battery is defective, maybe there is some problem in vehicle charging system.
Connecting leads in the wrong way may damage the system:If leads are plugged in a wrong way, then it may cause detrimental cause to the system. It could result in the fuses being destroyed that potentially could cause the battery to explode.

Tips to choose car battery
A person should choose the battery carefully, as they last for a long time, you should ensure that the battery works efficiently. There are numerous points which you must keep in a while buying a battery.

The first step is to check the battery manual for the information about the battery from the manufacture’s end. It will give you the basic idea of the power.

When you are going to replace the battery, take a slightly higher battery, make sure it won’t get overboard and charging system should cope up with the power.

Electrical system deteriorates with the time; it is advisable to check it while replacing the battery.

It is important to know about the power requirement so that you could buy extended battery according to the system.

As people look forward to maintenance free battery, but it is safer to get electrolyte check up and top-ups frequently for the better usage.

About TruckCare
Truckcare is the prominent company in the market for providing genuine car parts in the market; the company has been working for a long time in meeting the requirement of the customers. Truckcare ensures the reliability and durability of the car parts. The entity associated with leading brands of the market. Truckcare plays a vital role in maintaining the proper condition of your vehicle. Apart from that, the company work as per the global market parameters to meet up the customer’s demand. Truckcare has captured the market for the automotive industry. The enterprise deals with OEM, replacement and genuine parts. It works for the B2B platform. Truckcare believes in the complete authenticity of the product.
visit Us: 

© 2017 Truckcare


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on August 29, 2017
Last Updated on August 29, 2017
Tags: Truckcare, Truck Parts, Car Parts, OEM, Replacement, Category, Brand, or Part Number, Online Store

Author

Truckcare
Truckcare

dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
TRUCKCARE is an Automotive Aftermarket division of a leading business group based in Dubai. It has emerged as one of the most reliable Automobile Spare Parts dealer for Cars, Trucks, Trailers & other .. more..