Classroom Of Saudade

Classroom Of Saudade

A Story by Toriton Seikatsu
"

True Story based on highschool crush.

"

Chapter 1 Memory Lane/ Suprise!


At first, I was just a normal 19 year old drop out student, I never really cared for classes or schools in general , Even far enough to say that i did not care for my diploma, I thought it would be super easy to get a job without it.   


Anyways let’s go about two years back, It was summer time, The flaming sun shined down onto the houses of Chiku, I Tokonoko was ready for the most amazing day of my life, Ever since i was 15 or 16 i always had a thing for this girl , She was beautiful she had long golden blonde hair with bronze colored highlights, Her name is as beautiful as the rainbows themselves, Her name was Arekushisu, Ever since i was 15 years old when i first laid eyes on her i thought to myself that she would be my woman. Always trying and texting her on facebook and talking to her about dumb things and every time i would feel a good feeling inside of my chest just from a simple response. Today was the day i told myself, Today is the day i get to see Arekushisu , The plans were to go and pick her up from a different town called Chiku #2 And then after picking her up Me and my friend would take her to the first Chiku to go to a party and hangout.


Me and my friend drove to Chiku #2 and it took over 30 minutes to get there and to her house, She came outside and got into the vehicle with me and my friend, She got in the backseat and the whole time it was a little bit quiet and awkward, and then i got all nervous because this was my dream girl, Anyways the plan was that she is going to stay the night at my house, and being the pervert i am, I told her she can sleep on the couch or with me, it was her choice, So i introduced her to my Mama and they got along quite good.


After an hour or so the party has started, and this was the turning point where i knew this was my only chance to spark up a relationship or just to get her to hold my hand or anything, So i was messing with her as in like poking her sides or trying to tickle her anything i could do to get her to like me, and somehow it worked a bit and it finally worked to the point that i held her hand, And i was thinking she was liking it and then was the time iv’e been waiting for, for so long I looked at her beautiful pale face, She looked at mine, and i went for the kiss.


Out of shock and Amusement she let me kiss her, It was the greatest feeling ive ever felt, Her lips against mine felt like Beautiful ocean waves on a moonlit night , After that we had a great night, hung out with friends, talked to alot of people, and most of the time we were outside just enjoying each other, Around 1 A.m. We finally left that party walking home, as i was holding her hand i was playing music off of my cell phone and it couldn’t get any more perfect, Once we got to my house she turned to me and said she wanted to sleep with me, I almost screamed out of excitement but i knew that i couldn’t or else it would’ve freaked her out. In all honesty it scares me that i am even making a story about this. Anyway’s we layed down after i showed her the type of music i like, and she thought it was pretty odd music and i agree but that is just how i am, It was so great when we started to cuddle and kiss and it was all just so perfect that it seemed to good to be true.



The next morning we woke up pretty early because she had work in the morning and i promised her that she will make it to work on time, anyways we were relying on my friend to comeover and pick us up so we could take her back, but knowing him he was late, and i kept apollogizing and apollogizing saying “i’m so sorry if your late”  and stuff like that, She told me that is was “fine” and i felt bad, we took her to Chiku #2 and then just dropped her off as she called off of work, i kissed her and then we took off, Long story short she said she needed a new job anyways and she didn’t seem to mad, But then she confessed that she was trying to have relations the night she slept in my bed, and being the pervert i am , i was thinking that was a good idea but i am to much of a man to take advantage of a woman after a party, After that i was a little hurt and we got into a fight and it all ended and she blocked me on everything.



3 years later, 2017 I Tokonoko Moved from Chiku to Chiku #2 and being the drop out student i am, My sensei from jujutsu told me it would be nice to get my diploma to get a better job, So i took a big step and decided to go back to school, So i only have 4 classes and there is 2 classes a day, One day im on computers for 2 classes straight doing work, the other is speech and Financial litteracy, I have lunch breaks to, down in the cafeteria i was eating and a beautiful girl walked past, she had blonde hair and brown highlights, and i thought this woman was drop dead gorgous, To the point when everytime i looked at her that it made me feel good inside.


Now today is the day i noticed what i shouldve in the first place, that beautiful amazing girl, was Arekushisu the girl i have longed for and missed for a long time, I never noticed it but she was in my class, we both made eye contact and my heart litterly dropped , So now i have no clue what to do, if i should message her on facebook or if i should talk to her after this class while im writing this!!? I have no clue what to do and i know it will take some confidence but for now thats the end of the story.  

© 2017 Toriton Seikatsu


Author's Note

Toriton Seikatsu
Sorry for the crappy Misspelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think i did a good job but i would love some real people to comment

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
1 Review
Added on September 12, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017
Tags: Romance, Love, Class, School, Life, Amazing, Slice of life

Author

Toriton Seikatsu
Toriton Seikatsu

Salina , KS



About
I just write random storys either about true things that have happened into my life or manga or anime storys. more..