Twisted and faded

Twisted and faded

A Poem by Angie

Twisted and faded - the life you created. My soul twisted, my mind faded- give me a pill it leaves me sadated. Twisted and faded there's no parade to watch go by. There was never time to say goodbye. You died and left me in dirty hands. Hands that broke my mind, twisted my soul, and left me with a void that's nothing now,but a huge black hole. Twisted and faded- please tell me why I was created. Just to be left and degrated. Faded shades some black, and others grey. You were here with me long ago, and left me - feels like ysterday, though. Now I grow cold and old.

 

Yesterday is gone, and today is filled with sorrow. For you there is no tomorrow. People come and go- but how much I loved you- you'll never know. I don't blame you for my life mistakes- they were all mine to make. I should have taken the time to think- maybe then my life wouldnt stink. You loved me as best as you could - I was rotten to the core who could love me, but my mother who I always pushed away. Now i'd give my life for just one more day. Twisted and faded - that's the life I created.

© 2013 Angie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i loved it

Posted 11 Years Ago


Angie

11 Years Ago

awesome, thank you!
deaths calling

11 Years Ago

your welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Added on May 17, 2013
Last Updated on May 17, 2013

Author

Angie
Angie

CA



About
" To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." -Oscar Wilde more..

Writing
Days go by... Days go by...

A Poem by Angie