After Four Days

After Four Days

A Story by turtlecat
"

My story of falling for a friend.

"

It took me four days to talk to her. We were in the same Youth Group at church, and boy was she something. She had long black hair and piercing hazel eyes and the most perfect nose you can imagine. She was curvy, but just slightly. She made me feel good about myself. That’s why I wanted to talk to her. Basically to say Thank you without saying ‘thank you’. Because that would be awkward. So I walked over to her while we were all getting in line for food, and said hi. She smiled at me and said ‘hi’ back. She’s perfect, I thought. Completely, totally perfect. Her name was Abby Moore and she was fourteen, too. Her birthday’s in July, I think. Now it’s September and she’s fifteen. I’m still fourteen until March. I saw her a couple of weeks ago at the pool by her house. She and her brother are on the swim team. Aaron’s nice, and I think he’s into my sister, Fiona. It was all fine until she got into her swimsuit. Holy smokes, I thought. There’s someone with the perfect body. She wasn’t stick skinny or anything like that at all. She was a bit muscular and mostly soft and curvy and wonderful. She also had a really nice butt. One of her friends, Cece, looked pretty gay and was staring at Abby’s wonderful butt as well. We �" Cece and I �" met eyes and it was kind of awkward. She gave me this grin like she knew all about me. I was feeling awkward for most of the time there, so I stayed off to the sidelines, clothes on, everything. Then Abby came up to me and gave this little grin and said, ‘Do something with me’. It was like she demanded it, but in a cute way. I was happy to oblige. We played around in the water until Fiona, my dad, and I had to go. My mom, my little sister Meredith, and my baby brother David were staying a bit longer. When I went to say goodbye, she was all dripping and wet and really freakin’ good looking. I tried to shake her hand but ended up just grabbing it for a second or so. We smiled and said goodbye and that was it. It really made me think. Just recently, I couldn’t attend a Youth Group event because I was going to my friend Maeve’s house to catch up. We hadn’t seen each other since July when we went to summer camp together along with my friend Jane and several others. Maeve’s was nice, but it reminded me why I hadn’t seen her in a long time. She was brainwashed by culture. It was annoying. Anyway, I came to church the Sunday afterward (the hangout with Maeve was on Saturday) and Abby said from across the room, ‘I missed you yesterday!’ She kept saying how much she missed me. So, as you can see, Abby is a very beautiful and magical creature. She tempts me and teases me unknowingly. Tomorrow I get to see her at Girl Scouts. I’m so glad she joined our troop. Now I get to see her three times a week. I really like Abby. I adore Abby Moore. She could be Abby Carter. We could be together forever. The only problem is, I don’t know if she’s gay.

© 2015 turtlecat


Author's Note

turtlecat
This is a true story, exactly as it happened.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your story is so cute. I know exactly how you feel. Same thing was for me. You should start talking to her about gay stuff and such to see her reaction and once you become close enough confess to her. Don't wait too long because you might lose your chance... Experience speaking.

Posted 8 Years Ago


wow it was good i liked it it was really brilant

Posted 8 Years Ago


turtlecat

8 Years Ago

Thanks so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 15, 2015
Last Updated on September 15, 2015
Tags: lesbian, romance, gay, gay romance, lgbtq, lgbt, teen, crushes

Author

turtlecat
turtlecat

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm a teen in Pittsburgh. You can call me Meagan. more..

Writing
Waltzing Waltzing

A Poem by turtlecat