Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Princess-ChaCha
"

Safe to say I was not very happy when I wrote this..

"

 

There was a pool of glistening blood the size of a small swimming pool, drowning the face down corpse. The stench of the scene was almost unbearable, gagging every officer with one whiff. The mangled body was so twisted and broken that it hurt to look at it. Its arms and legs had been broken in multiple places, leaving them bent in strange positions. The mouth and eyes were wide open in terror. There were cuts on the chest and back, and a gaping hole had been gouged into the stomach. The eyes were blood-shot and slightly rolled back into the head, the open mouth dripping blood and foam. The gash in the abdomen was deep enough to see a slight outline of the cracked and splintering spin. The fingernails had been ripped from the shattered fingers, and the wrists had been slit from the base of the hand to the bend of the elbow. A knife had been driven straight through the throat to the back of the neck, revealing an already crushed windpipe.
The scene was so gut-wrenching, so gruesome, that no one could stand being there for long periods of time. The officers who had been called to the scene continually left and returned in shifts.

© 2009 Princess-ChaCha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eh. Technically this isn't a story its a descriptive paragraph.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, this was really... disturbing... yet I couldn't stop reading it. You had great description in here that made me imagine the scene (and the horrible dead body...) and really take it in. Good job =D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 17, 2009

Author

Princess-ChaCha
Princess-ChaCha

Meridian, ID