Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
vampires

vampires

A Poem by twilightgir123

 vampires are the best if you have not read twilight that is the best book ever is about one vampire that fall in love with a human and the vampire name is edward and the human name is bella and the movie coming out soon in 12-12-08 i think it going to be better than anymovie in the world.......

this vampire is notlike all the vampire he hot and cute and sweet and please know that this movie read the book please please....... and thier are werewolf in the movie.....

© 2008 twilightgir123


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH MY GOSH!! I Read THOSE BOOKS! LOL I already have a whole bunch of ppl going to see it with! Haaha I'm dork I know. I suppose you must have Breaking Dawn. Correct?

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'll have to check that out. Sounds interesting. I have seen the book before but haven't had much time to read lately. Will give it a shot. If you like vampire stuff, I've written a few. I'll give you the names and you can check them out sometime if you want. "The Curse From Madame Rouge" (a song), "A Walk in the Sun", "A Passion for Perfection" and "A Passion for Perfection II". Those last two are rated mature. There are also some other good writers on here with their own pieces about vampires. The writer Fiachra comes to mind off the top of my head. Look around and check them out when you can. Ciao.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2008

Author

twilightgir123
twilightgir123

sanjuan puerto rico



About
i love animals i love to wirte about life or love more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


REAL LIFE REAL LIFE

A Poem by Windy