The Parasite That Never Dies

The Parasite That Never Dies

A Story by Tyler Cox

I am the unproud owner of a parasite. The location from which I write this is my deathbed. And that location is in some third-world country.  If you are so bored as to read my story so far, it can not hurt for you to read the rest. So let me begin. I don't remember where I aquired this insect. And yes it is the reason I am dying. This parasite has been an extreme detriment to my health. It has robbed me of my vast wealth, my sanity, my home, and my life. I can still feel it fraining my vitality. Don't think this will end with my death, either. When I die it will just move on to its next victim.

Unfortunately the patient died right after that sentence. I am now free! I am the sririt of that man. The parasite is a succubus of sorts. The man would want me to tell you the name of this peticular type of parasite. In this case it was his wife. But the parasite is all those people, those greedy people, that prey on happy innocent people, marry them, and then suck them dry. It is all those people that "marry for the money."

© 2013 Tyler Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on August 6, 2013
Last Updated on August 8, 2013

Author

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

winston salem, NC



Writing
Release Release

A Story by Tyler Cox


Alone? Alone?

A Poem by Tyler Cox