she was young

she was young

A Story by the-creative-one
"

she was the sky

"
a young girl was what she was. she understood things kids her age didn't. she could never seem to think straight except when her head was to be filed with dreams. her thoughts never quite left her lips, therefore she seemed childlike, ungrateful,rude, and weak. she believed she was these things when she wasn't, she was quite the opposite.  she fell in love with every one, and was told she was only looking for attention. she knew who she was and tried to except it, but broke under pressure her loved ones said didn't exist. she was not stupid, she knew when the people close to her were doing things that are wrong. she hated it , how they felt they needed to do certain things to be happy. she felt like she was drowning and no one seemed to notice. she felt the most beautiful things but decided her demons were to much. her life was a butterfly with a broken wing about to fall. her wings were fragile and delicate, she knew this but keep fluttering and finally fell.
 she calmly went to sleep one night she didn't expect to wake up from but she did. every thing was calm and warm. she stood and wings outstretched from her back. she twirled entranced by her wings. she looked down at her bare feet.  she appeared to be on a cloud at midday. all the misery, expectations, dread, and vulnerability she felt, every tear she cried was forgotten as she smiled. she then noticed the canvas and brush. there was no paint so she painted every thing she was onto this one canvas. every emotion, every smile, every tear, hope, loss, freedom, excitement, love, complicated emotions no human could describe with words spilled out from her. feelings like a warm cup of tea on a cold day, putting your bare feet in cold sand, fresh soft blankets, a much needed hug. she smiled as she used the last of herself.
"goodbye." 
a young boy stared at the sky. it was the most beautiful one he'd ever seen. the trears fell harder than they already were at the beauty. a bright orange/red/pink reflecting off of the wight cloud over a strong blue was spreading out over the sky.  a light chalk purple and light pink around the edges. it faded into a bight turquoise and orange at bottom that led into a dark blue with a hint of purple.
he looked up at the sky,bursting with emotion, with hope in his eyes. all he needed was one small thing to keep him holding on so then he decided then that he'd live to see another sky. he drew a stunning beautiful pare of wings with swirling purple blue and pink colors. 
he looked to the sky one last time to see a butterfly flutter past his window with the same pare of wings.

© 2015 the-creative-one


Author's Note

the-creative-one
my first time wirtting anything realy. tell me what you think i could change (this is short so if your board rewite it)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on April 18, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015
Tags: depresstion, beautiful, hope

Author

the-creative-one
the-creative-one

About
i am young and would like to become a author more..

Writing