Enjoy Music with the Vintage Styled Crosley Cruiser 3-Speed Turntable

Enjoy Music with the Vintage Styled Crosley Cruiser 3-Speed Turntable

A Story by ubuynewzealand
"

Everyone likes the warm, rich sound of vinyl, but they always wish to get it in a more portable option. Now it is possible to mobilize your vinyl music with Crosley Cruiser 3-speed portable turntable.

"


Introduction

The Crosley Cruiser Turntable is a lovable product. It is an incredible portable turntable that comes with built-in speakers. It comes in a small, lightweight briefcase design that is very easy to carry around.

It has attracted the attention of various people with its unique retro and classic look. This is not just for the older adult, but can be used by teens and young adults to enjoy music.


This product comes in different colours and designs that can suit your tastes and preferences. It can provide a fantastic decorative look to your rooms with its unique design.

 

Get your incredible Crosley Cruiser Turntable and enjoy while listening to music from your favourite vinyl collection.


This product is gaining in popularity among people, and they are buying this product as a gift for their dear ones who love to listen to old music in the old style.


Since it is very compact, it can be a perfect gift for music lovers and people fond of retro stuff. The world of vinyl is new for kids and teenagers of today’s generation; but they may appreciate it as a gift.


This product is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a compact portable turntable. You can use this in a small room or dorm as it doesn’t take much space.


This product has a built-in Bluetooth receiver which helps in effortlessly streaming your favourite music wirelessly on its dynamic full-range speakers. It also has an adjustable pitch control belt that offers three speeds to play, 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM.


Everyone likes the warm, rich sound of vinyl, but they always wish to get it in a more portable option. Now it is possible to mobilize your vinyl music with a Crosley Cruiser 3-speed portable turntable.


This product is created by Crosley with wood and is bound in a leatherette material. This briefcase-style turntable is very lightweight and easy to use in different places. Its unique built-in stereo speakers will help you listen to music without the need to connect to a speaker system. It provides you with the option to go over to your friend’s house and enjoy their vinyl collection with superior sound quality.

You can adjust the pitch and also customize your listening experience. This product has an RCA and headphone Jack outputs for listening to music at your comfort.


In this article, we are introducing you to the future of vinyl music, The Crosley Cruiser 3-speed deluxe turntable. It is the motto of Crosley that “everything starts from fashion and trickles down into everyday culture” in which they believe. This product is one of the best portable turntables from Crosley’s cruiser collection. Crosley created this product after doing a lot of research. Its unique colour and design give the person the vibe of 90s. This vintage-looking turntable from Crosley offers modern features to enjoy music in style.


Pros of Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Turntable

Don't be fooled by its simple and plain look. It is a revolutionary music player which can definitely enhance your music listening experience and take it to the next level. The following are some positive points of this product.

1. Unique Design and Build Quality

If you are amazed by the high sales of the Crosley cruiser, then it is because of its unique suitcase design and bright finishing, which makes it perfectly portable. It comes in a variety of colours like turquoise, black, red, pink and blue for you to choose from. It is perfectly robust with its wooden and leatherette build.


You just need to open this suitcase and will see all necessities in it like a cartridge, tonearm and mat. It is a fantastic music product that you can get at a reasonable price range.


According to the research done on Crosley Cruiser, it was found that the downforce on its cartridge is 7g which is said to be a little drawback since it will be a heavy burden that will wear the records over time.

2. Ease of Using

It is very easy to use. You just need to open the lid, place a record on the platter and get the arm- on the record to see the magic happening. You can make your way through the world of vinyl with this trendy and easy to use the product.

3. Fantastic Connectivity and Features

The Crosley Cruiser turntable comes with 3-speed controls, 33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm with a separate adjustment included for singles. In this turntable, you will also find a dial for controlling volume and for power. This product is easy and efficient to operate.


At the back of the unit, you can find the power plug of RCA analogue outputs to connect your turntable into a hi-fi system and a 3.5 mm input that you can use for plugging in mobiles, iPods and music players.


Near the volume control, you can also find a 3.5 mm headphone jack for enjoying music by yourself.


Conclusion


This product is one of the best turntables from the Crosley cruiser range. It has been an excellent choice for music lovers to listen to their old and antique vinyl collection. This product has unique combinations of old vintage design and revolutionary features like Bluetooth connectivity, inbuilt speakers, and so on.


All these unique technological upgrades with trendy vintage design make this product very popular among young and older people. Now enjoy your favourite vinyl music and other latest music wherever you want with this revolutionary portable turntable from Crosley.

© 2020 ubuynewzealand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on October 7, 2020
Last Updated on October 7, 2020
Tags: vintage turntables, crosley cruiser turntable, vinyl players, record players online, retro music, best turntables