ProstaGenix Multiphase Prostate Supplement: The Best Natural Prostate Treatment

ProstaGenix Multiphase Prostate Supplement: The Best Natural Prostate Treatment

A Story by Ubuy Thailand
"

ProstaGenix is known as one of the best Sterol based Prostate Supplements. It is quite effective in dealing with urinary problems like benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).

"
Introduction

ProstaGenix is known as one of the best Sterol based Prostate Supplements. It is quite effective in dealing with urinary problems like benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) which leads to frequent urination at night and dribbling. But before knowing about ProstaGenix it is important to know about the Prostate.



According to research done on the prostate, it is a small gland in men which helps them to make semen. This gland is located just below the bladder in front of the rectum. It is found wrapped around the tube that carries semen and urine out of the body. The problem of the prostate tends to grow with age for some people. If the prostate gets large it can lead to several health issues.



The problem of BPH affects almost 50% of men above the age of 50. ProstaGenix has a unique mix of ingredients that helps to effectively reduce the enlarged prostate which is also known as prostate hyperplasia.



According to the research done on ProstaGenix, it is found that after using their pills; the person will experience:


  • Better sleep


  • Enhanced sexual performance


  • Less frequent urination



The popularity of ProstaGenix has been spreading like a wildfire by TV commercials. Some of those commercials also feature the famous interviewer Larry King.



Common Symptoms of Prostate Problem


  • Pain or burning sensation during urination


  • Painful ejaculation


  • Frequent urge to urinate


  • Blood in semen or urine


  • Presence of frequent pain in the area of lower back, hips, pelvic region, upper thighs or rectal area.



Ingredients of ProstaGenix


ProstaGenix is a great product that comes with eight unique elements and vitamin blends that include polyphenols and sterol.


Each ingredient that is used in it offers various health benefits. This product focuses on the element sterols which are plant-based fats that help significantly in reducing prostate-related symptoms.



ProstaGenix contains four types of sterols.


  • Stigmasterol: 76 mg

  • Campesterol: 77.2mg

  • Beta-sitosterol: 824mg

  • Cholesterol: less than 0.02mg



According to some researchers, ProstaGenix contains more beta-sitosterol and sterols when compared to 157 other supplements available in the market.



Here is the list of supplements along with their dosage used in this product.



  • Selenium: 70 mcg


  • Copper: 2 mg


  • Silicon: 10 mg


  • Vitamin D3: about 10 mcg


  • Polyphenol blend: 300 mg


  • Boron: 3 mg


  • Manganese: 2 mg


  • Iodine: 150 mcg


  • Molybdenum: 15 mcg


  • Chromium: 120 mcg



Common Prostate Problems


The following are some common non-cancer prostate problems.



1. Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis 


This is a very dangerous and rare prostate infection that usually keeps reoccurring. This infection causes a burning sensation when passing urine. Since it is a rare occurring infection it makes it very hard to treat. But taking antibiotics for a long time may help in getting effective results.


2. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia


BPH is a very commonly occurring prostate disorder in older men. In this disorder, the person faces enlargement in the prostate; but not cancer. There are several ways to deal with BPH. Some of them are mentioned below.


Medications

The use of medication can help people to effectively deal with BPH. When it comes to BPH, ProstaGenix is an excellent medication to get good results.


Active Surveillance


Even if the person’s symptoms are not too bad; visiting a doctor will be a great initiative. People need to go to the doctor for a regular check-up to keep an eye on their symptoms. Sometimes it can also get worse due to irresponsibility and avoiding doing regular checkups.


By Surgery


If the symptoms are bad and it may get worse with time. In that case, the doctor will suggest going for surgery to help urine flow.


Other Treatments


In some cases of BPH, doctors may choose to use radio waves, microwaves or lasers to target the urinary issues around the affected area. All these methods use different kinds of heat and radiation to reduce the extra prostate tissues.


3. Acute Bacterial Prostatitis


This problem usually starts suddenly due to bacterial infection. If people have prostate symptoms with fever, chills or pain then immediately they need to see a doctor, as it can get worse. Usually, this problem is cured with the help of antibiotics. They will also need medication to deal with pain and discomfort.


4. Chronic Prostatitis


This disorder is also known as the pelvic pain syndrome and it is a common prostate problem. This problem can lead to pain in the lower back, in the groin or at the tip of the penis. It can be dealt with changes in the lifestyle or require some combination of medicines and surgery.


What are the Side Effects of ProstaGenix?


ProstaGenix is a beta-sitosterol supplement. The person who is using this product may experience problems like nausea, diarrhoea, indigestion and other gastrointestinal issues. It has a favourable safety profile that is valuable for medical treatment for BPH with an alpha-blocker. This leads to dizziness, drowsiness or drops in blood pressure. It is now very easy to check blood pressure at home using a BP monitor. If you have stopped using this supplement then you should consult with your doctor before starting any other supplement since it can cause other health issues.


Conclusion


According to the study and detailed research done on ProstaGenix, it is found that it is quite effective in reducing the urgency to urinate frequently. This product contains a great dose of beta-sitosterol, vitamin D and quercetin that helps in achieving a great result.


The sterols that are used in ProstaGenix are of the highest quality. They get these from the trees (French Maritime Pine Trees) on the French coast right next to the Bordeaux wine region. There are various types of prostate disorders and some of them have been discussed above. It is an extremely powerful all-natural supplement formulated product containing BetaRexin.


There is no question about the quality and performance of ProstaGenix; but before using any type of supplement one should discuss it with a physician or doctor to initiate the best course of health management. The right types of health supplements can recharge your life and help you live better.


Disclaimer  


The points mentioned above are based on information available. Do discuss with your doctor before deciding whether the above medicines are suitable for you.

© 2020 Ubuy Thailand


Author's Note

Ubuy Thailand
Ubuy is not your usual e-commerce website, we provide our customers with access to an excellent variety of products.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on September 26, 2020
Last Updated on September 26, 2020
Tags: Prostate Supplement, Prostate, Prostate Treatment, Prostate Health

Author

Ubuy Thailand
Ubuy Thailand

Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand



About
Ubuy is not your usual e-commerce website, we provide our customers with access to an excellent variety of products. Today’s shoppers want more in a shorter time period, and let's not forget the.. more..

Writing