True Love

True Love

A Story by Kayla

You are sitting all alone with a goofy look upon your face. Day dreaming, you are in your own little world. All these feelings coursing through your heart, all these thoughts running through your mind. Trying to make sense of it all. Trying to find the reason why. In your heart you feel light, on top of the world, as if you are floating. You have never experienced this feeling before, the feeling that you could give yourself entirely to a person. In your mind are thoughts of doubt and wonder. These feelings scare you for you try so hard to keep yourself isolated. As a mental picture of her etches into your mind, you blush a deep, rich crimson. Yet no one must know that you are in love with her. Your love is unconditional, unwavering but unspoken. She has no idea of what runs through your mind at the sight of her, the feelings of yearning in your heart. Thinking of her features you come up with a very vivid and loving description. To you her eyes are of liquid chocolate, her smile a compliment that lights up her whole face, she is flawless and beautiful. You are totally blinded by love, unable to see anyone but her. She is in all appearances a goddess who deserves to be treated ever so grandly. In your view of her there are no vices, only good things. People say that she is everything you say she isn't. Love as you explain sees people in a special way, which cannot be described in words. It is simple and pure yet not always true or innocent. One minute it may lift you up and make you high the next it drops you so far down that you are left in a cold, dark hole. Love such as yours is everlasting and unspoken for eternity. Your love is that of a child, innocent and pure.

© 2008 Kayla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on July 8, 2008

Author

Kayla
Kayla

Ottawa, Canada



About
I'm really interested in Law to make changes in society I'm really athletic, if I'm not writing or reading I'm playing one of many sports I play My eyes change color depending on my mood I'm in love w.. more..

Writing
This Is Me This Is Me

A Book by Kayla


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kayla


Inner Turmoil Inner Turmoil

A Chapter by Kayla