Masks

Masks

A Story by Author Z
"

A short horror story... Masks

"
I wear these masks to cover up the ugliness. I wear these masks because my parents told me to. I wear these masks because He told me to. He... He who knows all. He is the thing who you keep checking in the closet to find his existent. He is the thing that makes you keep looking back over your shoulders. He is your ruler that makes the pain go away. With his peaceful voice and tone that can melt the heart of any mortal. His power can help you accomplish and treat your wishes. He help me get rid of my off-putting parents, in exchange for my existence, my soul. I don't mind. It was all I ever wanted. All I wanted was his power. It was wonderful. Like a warm, crimson feeling that can not be extinguish. He even showed me where my parents were. Swimming. Swimming with the other fools who didn't respect his commands. But I did. By wearing these masks, I can see who will be his next victim. I wish I knew it was me. My hatred, my anger, my depression. He loves it. It was like a sweet apple that you can savor with your taste buds. He loved seeing me in pain. I was abused. Tormented. Harassed. Every second and every minute, He was just feeling an exciting feeling. That's what He loves. I thought that's what I wanted. But it was a mistake. The visions I have now are unreal. Creatures... Every where I look. In my room, in the bathroom, all around the house there was these creatures. pulling on my legs, pulling my hair, scratching their nails on my delicate skin. Their faces were like that of ghoulish wolfs and their bodies were like human males, but were covered in hair. Werewolves? No... they can be. Horns stick out of their heads along with spikes racing down their lower back. I couldn't explain what they were trying to do or what they want from me, but then... He came. He look like a giant version of those creatures. But he had a crown. He also had a red cape, and his horns were much bigger than the others. He struck out his left arm and pulled out a finger, pointing at me. I felt hot, burning hot. Like a fire which engulfed inside of me. I looked down at my body as I started to change. My finger nails started to shape into a giant dagger. My clothing were ripping off because I was starting to grow. Body hair formed around me and my face was changing shape. And before I knew, I was turning into those creatures. I stared at them, but all they were doing were just laughing at me. Their laughs really ticked me off. It was like a evil, maniacal, laugh. Those type of laughs you hear from an evil villain. They all stopped laughing and the smaller ones began to put on masks. I didn't understand that. But it was to late. I've became a heartless person. Evil itself. I wear these masks to cover up the ugliness. I wear these masks because my parents told me to. I wear these masks because Htold me to. 

© 2017 Author Z


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 30, 2017
Tags: Horror

Author

Author Z
Author Z

Writing
You're... You're...

A Story by Author Z


Dream Dream

A Story by Author Z


Broken Broken

A Story by Author Z