Unique Encouragement - New Beginnings 09

Unique Encouragement - New Beginnings 09

A Story by Unique Encouragement

Greetings Family & Friends,

 
Today I write to you to bless you all with "NEW BEGINNINGS". As we walk into the upcoming year, I ask today that you gather up all things of the past and you place them in one place in your mind and say this prayer of release:
 
Lord we come to you today in unity; Lord we ask that this prayer speak volumes, not only in our lives, but also in the lives of others. Lord we ask that you receive all of the things we have gather up in our mind that has put a negative impact in our lives. Lord you said cast our cares upon you. Lord we come today for relief from debt, sickness, stress, bad relationships, broken homes, violence, lack and all things that hurt us rather than help us. We ask that you increase our fruit of the spirit: love, peace, joy, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance. Lord we pray for discernment as we walk into 2009 with an open mind and a clean heart. Lord we forgive all those who have wronged us and Lord we pray for the forgiveness of those who we have wronged. Lord we ask that you strengthen our families and our relationships. Lord we ask that you increase our knowledge, skills and our abilities. Lord you have placed in our life gifts and talents in order for us to live out our purpose in this life. Lord we ask that you shed light on our gifts and talents. Lord there are some of us who know and some of us who don't have a clue what our talents are, Lord some of us have put off being who you called us to be, due to life's circumstance. Lord we ask that it all be turnaround today! Lord we ask that increase our Faith and teach us how to build our relationship with you. Lord lead us along your path and direct our thoughts towards your words. Lord teach us how to live, talk and walk in Love. Lord we thank you for who you are, we think you for all you have done for us. Lord we ask that you continue to show us your way, Lord thank you and we love you in JESUS NAME AMEN!
 
I pray that receive all the blessings according to God's riches. I pray that his cup runneth over with blessings for you and your families. In 2009 allow HIM to be in full control of your situation.   Some of you have receive many blessings in 2008, be prepared to double those blessings in 2009. Be a blessing to others at all times and your reward will be GREAT! Be mindful that the level of our Faith determines our outcome.
BE BLESSED THE BEST HAS COME!!!!!
 
Be Encouraged
 
Tennille L. Whittington
 
uniqueencouragement.wordpress.com
www.myspace.com/Unique Encouragement

 

© 2009 Unique Encouragement


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on January 5, 2009

Author

Unique Encouragement
Unique Encouragement

Heaven, MD



About
I'm a unique individual who is willing to help others achieve in life by encouraging all along their way. I'm a mother, a sister, daughter and a friend to all. I love to help people and walk with them.. more..

Writing