worst mistake

worst mistake

A Story by unshakenScene
"

the worst mistake of my life

"
The day i lost my vertiue was the day that changed me forever. I thought it was love. That what he keep telling methat he loved me and i belived him. When we were in school and i tried to talk to him he acted like i was never there. When we were not in school he would act like nothing happened and he would talked to me. I just keep beliving him when he told me he loved me. 
I really did love him. Then the day he texted me and asked if i was dtf i thought hey why not since he says he loves me. I thought maybe im the only one hes going to be having sex with. I told he yes i would. Trick or treating night of 2010 weas when i lost it. He undressed me and then we did it. He told me it was the best he ever had and he was happy that i had it with him. Then he told me he loved me. I told he i loved him back and after that he said he had to go. 
I had sex with him 4 more times after that thinking it was love but here he was doing me becaause he just wanted sex and i would give it to him. This is why i wish i never lost my verginity. My life would be so much different. Becasue this changed me for the worst. after he stoped talking to me becasue i kept telling him no i starated having sex with others guys and girls becasue im bisexual. I became a s**t at my school all becasue of this one guy.   

© 2012 unshakenScene


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You were 13 when this happened? Just going off of your profile and the dates...

I'm sorry this happened. He sounds like a d****e. But not all guys are like that.. you just have to be patient and wait for one that doesn't ask if you're down to f**k. :/ Sorry, love.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

unshakenScene

11 Years Ago

yeah i was just 13 and thought it was love. but thanks



Reviews

I feel for you. A jerk like him who uses people like that should have his balls chopped off. >:( You're very brave to put this up, and I admire your courage. ^_^ Telling people is a very good way to heal. Message me if you ever need to talk. *hugs*

Posted 11 Years Ago


unshakenScene

11 Years Ago

thanks and i will
Mistakes happen, My dear you are not the s**t here in this case, He was. Something as sacred as a Girl's heart should never be trampled underfoot by any man, it should be cherished as a priceless gem. I am sorry you went through this and the poor b*****d will get his someday.

I am sorry This made me cry. You ever need to talk i am here :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Jordan's Back

11 Years Ago

Well if you need another Taco I gotcha :P
Victoria Elizabeth

11 Years Ago

what? ohh I see lol
unshakenScene

11 Years Ago

thanks and i might just take you up on that
you know for a fact that he was a d****e shelly, he did it with a 6th grader if this is the guy im thinking of (SS) he is a d****e and will always be one

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

unshakenScene

11 Years Ago

its ok
Sami Geiger

11 Years Ago

(:
unshakenScene

11 Years Ago

yeah
You were 13 when this happened? Just going off of your profile and the dates...

I'm sorry this happened. He sounds like a d****e. But not all guys are like that.. you just have to be patient and wait for one that doesn't ask if you're down to f**k. :/ Sorry, love.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

unshakenScene

11 Years Ago

yeah i was just 13 and thought it was love. but thanks
just had to get it out

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012

Author

unshakenScene
unshakenScene

lima, OH



About
im 16 & i dont give a damn about my bad reputation. I m bisexual and very proud. I am great to get along with:) im a sophermore at lima. sr high school. Im not a b***h unless you piss me off. I am gr.. more..

Writing
past past

A Poem by unshakenScene


scars scars

A Poem by unshakenScene



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..