Unforeseen Slumber

Unforeseen Slumber

A Story by unspokenthoughts
"

A young man is invited to a get-together with friends in hopes of getting him out of his house following a break up with his now ex girlfriend.

"
Everyone else had fallen asleep. I sat there on the couch flipping through channels trying to find something, anything to get my mind off of the breakup. My friends invited me to this little get-together as a way of getting me out of the house but they had already passed out from drinking. So here I am looking for some kind of escape. Nothing good ever shows this late at night but it was worth a shot. While I scanned through the countless number of channels I briefly came across a porn channel. My ex girlfriend and I were very sexually active so the images were nothing new, but I was spoiled and had become used to a fairly consistent sex life. It has been almost a month now since the breakup, and between school and life, I haven't had much time nor desire to pursue anyone. Well since everyone was asleep, I figured I could get away with watching for a little bit. The channel was showing a lesbian action scene. One girl was gently making her way down to the other girl's mound and started kissing around in circles teasing the other woman ever so slightly. The woman arched her back and tried forcing the girl's head down a bit further to her sweet spot. The scene instantly brought life to my member. Even though everyone was asleep, the thought of being seen rubbing one off was too embarrassing so I found a blanket to cover up with. As the women continued to pleasure one another my hands slowly made their way down towards my shorts. I starting rubbing myself above the shorts, forcing the outline of my member to show even more prominent than before. I rubbed it a little longer until I noticed a small wet spot appear by the head. Turned on by seeing my own precum, I slid my shorts back from the knee to expose just the tip. Using my pointer and middle finger, I lightly rubbed my head in circles using the precum to amplify the sensation. My sensitivity was increasing rapidly. My movements were becoming quicker and more abrupt. My breathing became heavier as well. With my shorts all the way pulled down now, I was no longer rubbing but full on stroking my member. There was a lot of precum from lack of stimulation over the last month but not enough to solely provide the right amount of lube. I combined a little bit of spit with it and continued stroking harder and faster feeling a heightened sensation below start to rise. Knowing my body I take one hand and start cradling my balls every so gently. The feeling is almost too much. I am practically panting at this point just hoping no one can hear me. Trying to last a little bit longer I open my eyes and try and focus on not cuming. As I look up at the TV one of the girls in the porno has put on a strap on and his f*****g the other girl doggie style while pulling her hair. The sensation of my stroking mixed with the intense visual stimulation sent me over the edge and I came harder than I had in a while. The cum shot up towards my chest and all over my stomach. I sat there breathing heavy holding my member tight, feeling it twitch periodically, each time releasing a little bit more cum. A few seconds went by. I let the sensation from the orgasm continue to rush over my body. My toes curled in waves as my chest heaved up and down. I had done it and damn did it feel great. I quickly changed the channel so as not to further increase my risk of getting caught. Now it was time to clean up. As I headed towards the restroom, member still in my hand trying to prevent any more of a mess from being made, I accidentally stumbled over one of my friends laying in sleeping bag. My heart dropped almost as fast as I did for I knew this would be a difficult situation to explain, and not to mention the embarrassment. She made a soft grunt noise and reached her arms out to lighten the blow. I landed on top of her and fell to the side desperately trying to cover up everything with my blanket. I started apologizing immediately trying to get up before she might have figured what was going on. As I got up she grabbed my wrist to tell me to wait. My wrist or her hand must have been wet because I slipped right through her grasp. Her attempt made me hesitate though, enough to  turn and look at her. I was hoping the darkness in the room masked the expression on my face. The longer I stared at her and she stared back the calmer I began to feel. Then I started noticing things. She didn't look like someone who had just woken up. Her eyes were sharp and she was breathing heavy as well.
"Have you been awake this whole time?" I asked
She continued to look my way but slowly started dropping her gaze once I asked again.
"Were you awake just now?!"
She slowly nodded her head.
Immediate embarrassment was my initial reaction but something else had peaked my curiosity. She had kept quite the whole time. She didn't call me out. She didn't want me to know she was awake. But why? Was it for my sake? Or maybe hers? We both sat there still somewhat tangled in each other's blankets. I was starting to feel uncomfortable so I tried to get up one more time, but again she reached for me, this time with her other hand, and pulled me back down. I was a bit surprised. She then raised the hand she unsuccessfully grabbed me with earlier and put it to my lips in shushing manner. That's when I knew. With her hand so close to my nose I could smell a sweet aroma on her fingers. I inhaled deeply and exhaled with a smile on my face. I stared into her eyes gaining the confirmation I needed. Her cheeks began to turn a rose red. She started apologizing, but I stopped her mid sentence. She had been watching me. She saw everything, and enjoyed it. I took a chance. I grabbed the hand she put up to my lips and ever so carefully stuck her pointer, then her middle finger into my mouth, and started sucking what juices she had left on them. She jumped in surprise but then returned the smile I had given her earlier.

To be continued....

© 2016 unspokenthoughts


Author's Note

unspokenthoughts
Let me know your honest opinion please. This is my first attempt at writing an erotica style story and any story for that matter. Thank you for your time!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on August 9, 2016
Last Updated on August 9, 2016
Tags: Erotica, Mature, lust, male, female, wordporn, porn, sex, orgasm, love, lustfull, poem, unfinished, firststory, first story, new

Author

unspokenthoughts
unspokenthoughts

Austin, TX



About
A place, an outlet, a home, a chance to say what never did in hopes of one day becoming something that has. more..